Meeting the Agency (Pt 1)

(Y/n) woke up to quite a surprise, Atsushi was nowhere to be found. She searched everywhere, but couldn't find him. While searching she found a piece of paper with writing on it. When she was in the orphanage they never thought about teaching her to read or write. So she didn't really know what was written on the paper. Of course she figured it was important, but she couldn't read it. So she would wait until Atsushi came home.....

But he didn't.

(Y/n) waited and waited, she sat down on the floor waiting for him to come back. It was past noon and (y/n) had guessed Atsushi would be back by now, but he still wasn't. She began to cry, as she was crying and figure out why Atsushi was not here yet, something went unnoticed by her.

The front door slowly opened revealing a figure at the door. (Y/n) stopped crying and rushed up to the person at the door.

"Brother! Why'd you leave me!" (Y/n) said crying into their leg. Arms wrapped around (y/n)'s body, and she was picked up.

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you in person, but didn't you read the note I left?" Atsushi asked still holding her.

"I cant read, or write..... they never taught me " (Y/n) said looking at Atsushi with a tear-stained face.

"Oh... I'm sorry...." Atsushi said putting (y/n) down on the floor.
"How about I repay you for the trouble I've caused you?"

"With what?" (Y/n) said sniffling.

"Hmmm..... I know let's go out to eat, I'll take you to my favorite place. Is that alright?" Atsushi asked looking at her.

"Sure, let's go..... wait first I need to change, umm where'd you put the clothes from yesterday?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ah it's in the closet." Atsushi said turning around to let her change.

"Ok." (Y/n) said running off to the closet.

"Hey did you spray something in here?" Atsushi asked smelling a sweet fragrance in the air.

"No, why?" (Y/n) responded with.

"Oh it just smells sweet that's all, maybe somebody sprayed something outside." Atsushi reassured.

"Ok." (Y/n) said while changing. "Can you help me button this please?"

"Sure come here." Atsushi said. He turned around and stared helping her button up. While doing that Atsushi heard faint noises and saw a black figure in corner of his eye. He honestly hoped that it was not who he thought it was. The black figure quickly moved, and Atsushi shot his head in that direction.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked. Atsushi did not respond right then and there, it was kind of like he was lost in space. (Y/n) waved her hand in his face, and soon got his attention

"I thought I just saw something over there..... guess I'm just seeing things." Atsushi said going back to buttoning up her shirt. "Come on let go now." Atsushi said holding out his hand. (Y/n) grabbed it and they both walked out.

"Where are we going Atsushi?" (Y/n) asked as they walked through town.

"You'll see..." Atsushi said kind of getting tired already. They continued on until they got to an old looking restaurant.

"What is this place? Do they have good food?!" (Y/n) excitedly yelled.

"Yes they do, but I want you to try something here first." (Y/n) nods her head and they both walk inside. Atsushi orders the same thing for both of them, and soon their food comes out.