Part XIV

"Dally?" I question. He's been quiet for a couple of minutes and I was starting to get scared. He looked dangerous.

"What kid?" He questions.

"W-what are we gonna do before the movie?" I ask. He smiles slightly.

"Well I gotta couple bucks from a buddy of mine. Thought about maybe takin you shopping or somethin."

"Dally I ain't been shoppin since mom. Besides I don't want you spendin money on me." I tell him honestly. Dally smirks.

"Good thing then. Because I don't plan on payin for it." Was his simple reply. I didn't even ask what he meant because I was scared of the answer.

We eventually made our way into town and we stopped outside a small clothing store. A couple girls were inside shopping.

"How do you plan on swiping clothes huh? That ain't so easy to cover up don't ya think?" I question.

"Listen kid. I've been doin this a long time. Trust me will ya." Dally says. We walk into the shop and the clerk looks at us briefly before going back to reading her paper.

"Pick out 3 outfits okay? Shoes. Anything included Alright then meet me by the dressing rooms." Dally says. He stalks off towards the back of the store.

I gulp and start looking through the isles. Racks upon racks of clothes filled the store.

I was having trouble picking out outfits. Maybe because I felt sick for stealing.

I didn't really find anything that appealed to me though. This store looked like it was for classy girls.

Suddenly something caught my eye. A black leather jacket was hung up. I noticed it had golden angel wings painted on the arms.

I took it off the hanger carefully and turned it around. On the back it read, 'golden'

"I have to get this." I didn't even bother looking at the price tag. What's the point if I'm just gonna steal it.

I walked around for a while. Picking up various items.

I have one outfit picked out already.

The leather jacket, a white t shirt, a pair of black pants, and a pair of black boots.

Soon enough I had the other two outfits picked out

One was a white tank top with the words, "golden lifestyle" on the front surrounded slightly by a gold crown thing and some shorts and a pair of tennis shoes with yellow laces.