Bonus IV: Surprise!

1000 reads. Thank you all so so so much. As promised here is the next chapter. Let's try to get 1500 yeah??

It's been a month since my birthday.

Johnny and I were in my room cuddling and talking when a sudden wave of nausea washed over me.

I quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach in the toilet.

Johnny came in shortly after and held my hair back and rubbed circles on my lower back.

"You Alright Vix?" He asks softly. Once I'm done I sit up and wipe my mouth.

"Y-Yeah. I think. I don't feel so hot." I tell him.

"Probably just a bug baby. Let's get you some water." Johnny helps me stand and we go to the kitchen where Darry is sat reading the paper.

"Hey Vixen. Johnny. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I reply horsely. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water and chugged it. That foul taste left my mouth slowly.

"Vix threw up. Just brought her to get some water."

"Oh. You alright?"

"Yeah. Probably just a bug." I told him. Darry nods.

"There's some medicine in the bathroom cabinet if you need it." I nod slowly and finish my water.

Johnny follows me back to our room and I get under the cover.

"Take a nap. Maybe that'll help." I nod slowly and get under the cover. Johnny follows suit and soon I fall asleep.

The whole next week I was getting up early, before everyone else to throw up. Then I went back to bed like nothing happened.

By the time week 2 came around I knew it wasn't just a bug. Sure everyone else thought it was a 24 hour thing.

I decided I would go to the doctors to get it checked out. Maybe something was seriously wrong with me.

I decided I would do it while everyone was at work or school. Or is Dally's case, jail. He got hauled in a few days ago for holding up a gas station.

He'll be out soon enough though so I wasn't worried.

Johnny had offered to take me to work with him but I declined. I told him I wanted to do some stuff alone for a bit and I'd meet him later at the DX.

He protested of course but he finally let it be.

When everyone was gone I got dressed and grabbed a blade. I threw up again before I left. Sometimes it happens in the middle of the day when they aren't home.

I walked all the way to the hospital. The lady at the front desk looked at me.

"Ah. Mrs. Winston are your stitches alright?" Even though my stitches had healed a year ago occasionally they do come out because of fighting or something.

"No. I actually wanted to set up an appointment. I've been feeling real sick lately. Like throwing up for almost 2 weeks now."

"Oh. Alright. I'll set you up an appointment with your usual doctor yeah? Have a seat in the waiting room." I nod my head and walk over to sit in a plastic chair.

It seemed like forever before my name was called. I was relieved when it finally did.

"Vixen Winston. The doctor is ready to see you." I nod and stand up following the nurse back to the exams room.

She sets me on a table and leaves. A few minutes later my regular doctor, Dr. Brayley walks in.

"So Ms. Winston. What brings you here today?"

"I've been real sick lately. Last 2 weeks I've been wakin up early and throwing up. Sometimes it happens during the day too. I thought it was just a bug but it won't stop."

"Oh?"

I nod slowly.

"Are you sexually active Ms. Winston?" I blush at his question but nod slowly.

"When was the last time you've had sex?" I think back.

"Last month on my birthday."

"That so? You mind if I take a quick test?"

"Test? What for?"

"You'll see. Just lay there Alright I'll be back." I nod slowly and lay on my back. He comes back shortly after with a weird machine and liquid stuff.

"Lift your short up please. This is gonna be a little cold." He says after plugging in the machine.

Confused I do as I'm told. Maybe he's just checking to see if I have a stomach virus.

Suddenly he spreads the weird green goo on my stomach and I shiver.

He brings something from the machine down and lightly touched my stomach. He moves it around slowly and I watch the screen.

"Ah!" He says. I jump slightly.

"Ah What?"

"Well Ms. Winston. It seems, you're pregnant."

My eyes widen at what he says and I look at the screen.

"What? How?"

"You know how." He says jokingly giving me a towel to wipe my stomach.

"Of course I know how. But are you sure?"

"Sure as I'll ever be. Looks to me you're about 6 weeks pregnant."

"What?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Is that why I've been feeling sick?" He nods slowly.

"It's perfectly normal Vixen. It should stop in a few weeks though. You may want to set up regular appointments to make sure your baby stays healthy and I would recommend telling the father."

"W-wh- bu- I cant."

"Why not?"

"My brother would kill me. Then he'd kill Johnny. I don't think I'm ready to die."

"Come on Vixen. You were so close to dying before. You'll be fine." He pats me on the back and leaves.

I look after him dumbfounded.

I left the hospital with a range of emotions.

Confused. Happy. Scared. Angry.

How would the gang act?

Should I even tell them?

Maybe I could keep it a secret for a while?

Who says I have to tell them right away?

I keep thinking and walking until I find myself at the gas station.

Steve and Soda are outside and they greet me with a big hug.

"Hey Vix. Good to see ya." Soda says. I smile weakly and nod heading inside.

Johnny was sat at the counter reading a paper. He looked so cute and innocent.

How on earth will I be able to tell him?

He notices me and puts the paper down.

He smiles big.

"How's my favorite girl?" He walks over and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm alright." I say in the happiest voice I could muster.

"You Alright baby girl?"

"Yeah. Just fine." I lie.