Bonus X: Baby II

One bonus left.... r u guys ready???

Later that day we packed up and put our things in the car. Natasha was going to rent a hotel for us to stay in until the baby comes.

She called William and for once he was okay with doing something for me. He even said he might join us later this week once he's talked to his bosses.

Natasha started to drive and she occasionally stopped and asked for directions to Oklahoma and even had to stop and get a map after someone said we were going in the opposite direction.

He was lying of course.

When we finally made it to a hotel in Tulsa Natasha went and payed and someone came out and brought the bags to our room.

I got out slowly. I looked around. I've missed Oklahoma. I've only been gone for a month and yet it's changed so much.

I waddled inside of the hotel and Natasha guided me to our room. She helps me sit on the bed and she takes her clothes and goes to take a shower.

I slowly lay down and think. In a few weeks I'll be able to see Johnny again. I'll be able to see Dally again. Oh god. Dally will kill me if he knows I've been gone.

I slowly find myself falling asleep. Thinking about how the gang will react when they see me again.

*****

2 weeks later

*****

I woke from my nap with a sharp pain in my stomach. I groan and get up realizing the bed was wet underneath me. For a second I thought I peed. Then it dawned on me. My water broke.

I get up as quickly as I can and go to Natasha's bed. I shake her violently until she wakes up.

"Natasha. My- owwww- water broke!" I wince in pain. Suddenly she bolts up and looks at me horrified.

She gets up and gathers the hospital bag she had prepared yesterday morning and ushered me out the door.

We made it to her car. I was groaning and tryin not to scream in pain. She drove quickly to the hospital. I gave her directions.

When we got there she got out quickly and helped me out. She took me in and the nurses looked at me.

"Vixen. You're back." One says. I smile as best I could but end up grimacing.

"She's in labor." Natasha says quickly. The nurses eyes widen and she calls for the doctor.

"Your brother is here by the way." She says.

"For- ow- what?"

"Broken rib." She says helping me to a room. Natasha follows quickly.

"What? What happened?"

"He was out looking for you and got into a fight. The doctor will be in shortly to check on you." She says.

She leaves before I could say another word and I groan in pain. Soon the doctor comes in and checks me out.

"You're only dilated 3 centimeters. It might take a while for you to actually be ready to have the baby."

He turns to leave but I catch his sleeve.

"Dr Brayley. Where is Dallas?"

"Room 215. But you should probably stay in bed. You're in labor."

"I don't care. I- ow- have to see him."

"Alright. Aren't you worried about him finding out you're pregnant?"

"I already have someone who wants to adopt it. I'll be fine." I say as I get out of bed. Natasha helps me down the hall while I groan in pain.

Soon I found the room Dally was staying in and open the door. I was greeted by the gang.

They look at me stunned. I look around and see Johnny staring directly at me. Well. My stomach. That's where all the attention was.

"V-vixen?" Johnny stutters. At the mention of my name Dallas' eyes snap open and he looks at me.

"Vixen! Where that he'll have you been!" He yells. I flinch.

"I've- ow- been in New York." I say quietly.

"W-why?" He asks.

"In case you couldn't tell. I'm pregnant."

"Well yeah. But why would you run away?" Soda asks.

"I didn't wanna bother you guys with it. So I went to New York. Natasha here is going to adopt the baby."

Johnny stands up.

"What? You're going to give away my baby?"

"It won't be right to keep it. It's to much trouble."

Johnny walks over and puts his hand on my stomach.

"Why do you think that?" Soda asks.

"Because you said so. It'll cost to much and it would bother all of you."

"If I'd have known you were pregnant Vixen I wouldn't have said that."

"But it's true Soda. Letting Natasha keep it is best for everyone".

"Not for me." Johnny says quietly. He looks deeply into my eyes. They were hurt. Confused. Sad.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you Vixen. I really do. And there is nothing I'd rather do than raise a family with you."

"Johnny were 16. We're broke."

"I'll work two jobs to support you and the baby. Plus the gang will always be there to help."

"Johnny I can't raise a child."

"Why not?"

"I'm scared."

Suddenly he pulls me in for a big hug.

"Vixen I think you should go back and lay down." Natasha says. I nod slowly and Johnny follows me back to my room. He helps me lay down.

Natasha decides to go to the cafeteria to give us some privacy.

"You're really gonna give her our baby?" I nod slowly.

"Yeah Johnny."

"Well. Whatever you decide to do. I'll try my best to support it. Just know. I would love you and the baby just the same." He kisses my lips gently.

"Thank you Johnny."

"You know. Dally is gonna kill me right?" I nod slowly and laugh. Suddenly another pain courses through my body and I scream out in pain.i squeeze Johnny's hand tightly.

"Oh my god. I wish I would just have it already. I've been miserable for the past month."

"It's gonna be okay." He rubs my hand with his thumb and whispers soothing words in my ear.

"Do you know the gender?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No."

"Vixen!" Someone yells. I look at the door and see Dally standing there clutching his side.

"Dally go back and lay down." Johnny tells him.

"No. I have to talk you two."

I gulp slightly.

"About what?"

"You left. No fucking word whatsoever. You ever ONCE thought about how I would feel? How I would act? Then you come back like it's no big fucking deal pregnant!"

"I'm sorry Dally."

"Don't start that shit. You're a stupid bitch you know that."

Tears pricked my eyes.

"Dal- OWW!" I scream clutching my stomach and Johnny's hand. I saw Dally shake his head and leave through my tears.

Suddenly the doctor was by my side checking my dilation. He wheeled me into the ER.