Bonus VI: Run Away

Hiii! I've decided to post this chapter because holy shit 2k readers is a lot. I hope you enjoy. For the next bonus chapter read Boyfriends best friend

I decided I was leaving. While everyone was at work. I was packing my bags while everyone ate breakfast.

I hid my clothes under the bed when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

Johnny appeared at the door.

"Hey baby. I'm going to work. Come by when you're done cleaning."

"Okay. I love you." Johnny smiles.

"I love you too baby girl." Johnny turned to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait. Come give me a hug." Johnny turned around slowly.

"Alright." He walks over and wraps his arms around me. I hug him tightly.

"I gotta go baby." He tells me trying to pull away. I hold him tightly. Desperate to keep him.

"Come on baby you're gonna see me later." He says. I hug him tightly before letting go. I had to stop a tear from escaping my eye.

"Yeah. You're right. I love you. Have fun at work." Johnny smiles and kisses my cheek before he turns to leave.

I hear the door shut and the house went quiet.

I walked out and made sure everyone was gone.

They were.

I grabbed a plate of food and ate quickly before I went back to my room and packed some more clothes.

I didn't pack a lot because it would just slow my down.

I did pack some food though so I wouldn't die. I am feeding 2 right now.

When I was done with everything I put on my shoes and left the house.

I wrote a quick note and put in on the door.

Dear gang.

It's Vixen. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I had to leave for a while to clear my head of some things. I'll be back when I'm ready.
Until then.

I love you guys.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and I violently wiped them away but they kept coming back.

Memories of the gang flashes through my brain. Leaving them is the best option. Having this baby around them will ruin all of them. And they'll pretend it's nothing because it's me. I can't do that to them.

I kept walking until I got to the bookstore where Bryan works.

I walk in and he glances at me. He smiles when he realizes is me.

"Hey stranger. Long time no see." He says happily. I smile weakly.

"I need you to take me back to New York. Do you think I could live with Natalie for a while?"

"What's wrong kiddo?"

"I'm pregnant. I can't tell anyone because I plan on giving it up for adoption. I can't have it here because my friends would try to keep me to keep it but I can't do that to them."

"You're pregnant? Whose the father?"

"That boy Ponyboy and me came in with. His name is Johnny."

"You sure you wanna go back to New York? And you're sure you wanna give the baby away?"

"I'm sure. I can't keep it. It'll cost to much and it'll ruin my friends lives."

"Okay. I'll call up Natalie tonight. Wanna stay at my house until then?" I nod my head.

"Johnny wants me to visit. I didn't think I would but I wanna say bye one last time."

"Okay. Leave you're stuff here." I nod and put my things down.

"Thanks Bryan." He nods and goes over to the phone. I leave the bookstore and head to the DX.

As usual Steve and Soda were outside and Johnny was inside at the counter.

"Hey baby. Done already?" I nod slowly.

"Yep. I'm gonna take off later though. I gotta take some stuff to Dally." I lie.

"What are ya taking?"

"He asked me to sneak him in some cigarettes."

"Dally had me do that once." Johnny laughs. I laugh with him.

"Oh yeah what happened?" I sat beside Johnny.

"Almost got caught." He laughs and I take a minute to look at him.

Remember his face. Sure I'll only be gone a couple months but still. He might find a new girl. I'll need to remember his face. His laugh. Everything.

"Sounds great." Johnny smiles.

"Yeah. It's funny now. But then I was scared out of my mind. Say what do ya say we go on a date tomorrow night?"

"Oh. I'll have to think about that." Johnny's nods understanding and I felt my heart shatter.

I can't believe I'm leaving him.

But I have to. It's for the best. Poor baby will be crushed.

"Hey I'm gonna get going alright?" Johnny nods.

"Give me a hug." I open my arms and Johnny stands in between my legs and hugs me.

"I love you Johnny. Please don't forget that." I whisper.

"I love you too baby. Are you okay? You sure have been acting funny today?"

"I'm fine Johnny. Just thought I should let you know. Anything I do it's because I love you alright."

"Okay. Well you oughta take Dally them cigarettes." Johnny kisses my lips and I nod.

"Bye." I wave goodbye to him.

I stop and hug Sosa and Steve and give them each kisses on the cheek and I whisper I love you to them as well.

They each stood there surprised of course. Because I've never done that before but they accepted it none the less.

Then I made my way back to the book store.

*****

JOHNNY POV

*****

I watched Vixen leave. She stopped to hug and kiss Soda and Steve and they stood there confused.

After she was out of sight they come in.

"That was weird." Steve says.

"Yeah. She's been acting weird all day." I tell him.

"You think she's alright?" Soda asks.

"Of course she is. She's Dally's sister."

"Yeah. But she seems sad."

"Maybe she just doesn't like to be away from us."

"Yeah that's it."

I couldn't help but wonder. Something in my mind told me that wasn't it. It was something bigger than that.

I didn't know what could be wrong though. Everything is perfect with us. With the gang.

Hopefully whatever it is. She doesn't hurt herself trying to fix it.