Bonus III: Happy Birthday 3

800 reads. Thanks so much lovelies. Can we try for 1000 for the next bonus?

VIXEN POV

*****

"Dally come on I'm ready to go. You've literally been avoiding going home all day. I'm tired."

"Calm down Vix. Don't you wanna shop some more?" Two Bit asks.

"No. We all have arm fulls of stolen clothes and my legs hurt."

"Alright. Just let me call someone. Someone got a quarter?" Dally asks.

Two Bit flips a coin in his direction and Dally catches it with ease. He walks over to the nearest pay phone and puts the quarter in and dials the number.

He sets his bags down and we all do the same. My arms had little red marks where the bags were and I rubbed them gently.

"Hey Steve it's Dally."

"Yeah she's ready."

"In front of the Dingo."

"Y'all ready?"

"Alright we'll be home soon. Bye." Dally hangs up the phone and I was confused. Why are they asking if I'm ready to go home?

Dally picked up his bags and we all start walking again.

"Hey Vixen want me to carry those bags?" Pony asks when we near our neighborhood.

"I got it Pony."

"No you don't. Give me them bags. Pony cover her eyes." Dally says taking my bags from me.

Suddenly I feel someone put their hands over my eyes and I stand there confused.

"What's happening? Am I getting kidnapped?"

"Nah kid. Just keep walking." Two Bit says.

"How? I have hands covering my face?"

"Just walk Pony will guide you." I sigh and start walking. Seriously why are they being so weird?

Suddenly I feel my feet hit a step and I step up. We're home.

Someone opens the door and I walk in slowly.

Pony slowly takes his hands from my eyes and it takes my eyes a moment to adjust to the light change.

When they do I'm actually stunned by the streamers and decorations everywhere. Everyone in the gang jumps in front of me and yells Happy Birthday.

I step back in shock. Everyone was here.

"What? How? You guys didn't go to work?"

Darry, Steve, Soda, and Johnny shake their heads no.

"You all were in on this?"

Everyone nods their heads.

"Oh my god." I feel tears prick my eyes.

"Thank you guys so much." I grab everyone and hug them tightly.

"Thank you."

"Thought you didn't want this to be a big deal." Darry says smartly.

"It's just, I've never had a birthday party before." I say wiping my tears.

"Now you do kid. Happy birthday." Dally gives me an extra hug.

"We made your favorite dinner." Darry says. I was lead to the kitchen where a whole buffet was set out. And a chocolate cake in the middle.

"Thank you so much." I tell them.

"It was no problem Vixen." We all sit down and start eating. When everyone was done Darry brought out some candles and stuck 16 in the cake.

Dally lit a match and lit the candles. Everyone started singing lowly and slowly got louder and more off key.

When they were done I was a laughing mess. I blow out the candles.

"What was your wish." Two Bit asks.

"For everything to stay exactly the way it is." I tell them. Johnny gives me a hug and kiss on my head.

"Always."

Darry cut our slices and gave me the biggest one. We all ate happily sharing some conversations.

Dally and Johnny went out in the porch to talk about something and came back in when Two Bit shouted presents.

"Presents? What no. This is already a lot."

"To bad." Two Bit sits me down on the couch and everyone sits in front of me.

"Okay. Here's the first one." Darry handed me a poorly wrapped box and I read the name. Soda an Steve.

I opened it slowly to reveal a lot of flannel shirts, 3 tickets to a drag race, and a switch blade.

"Thank you." I hug them both and they smile happily.

I opened everyone's presents and thanked them all millions of times.

"Johnny hasn't given you his presents yet." Darry says smirking at Johnny. Johnny blushed and get up and grabs a vase of daisies. My favorite flower.

I take them happily.

"Thank you Johnny."

"Im not done yet." He sits beside me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's happening?" I ask. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small black box and everyone gasps around me.

He opens it slowly to reveal the prettiest runs I've ever seen.

"I ain't proposing Vix." He says quietly. I relax slowly. Thank god. I don't think I'm ready for that commitment.

"Vixen. Since I met you I knew I wanted I be with you. You were just so pure and innocent. When we got together that was the best day of my life and I Thank god everyday that I got to have you."

I feel tears prick my eyes. Everyone around listened quietly.

"So with this ring I am asking you to promise yourself to me. Promise to love me for as long as we're together and to trust me. And I promise to do the same."

"Johnny." Was all I managed to breathe out. I hugged him tightly and I heard a few sniffs from the gang.

"So you'll take it?" I nod slowly and he slips the ring on my finger. 

"Thank you all for the best birthday I could have ever asked for." I tell them.

"Yeah kid."

"Me and you are gonna go camping in the lot later." Johnny says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"You all are amazing." I tell them. I give them all one last hug.

*****

It was a few hours later. Johnny and me were carrying pillows and blankets to the lot where he lasted them out on the couch.

He started a fire to keep up warm and we both cuddled up next to each other under the cover.

We both looked up at the sky and whispered sweet nothings to each other.

Johnny looks over and leans in and kisses my lips. I kiss back. He grabs me gently and brings me into his lap.

I feel him slowly remove my shirt and I raise my arms.

The rest of the night was purely magical.