Part XXV

When we got home Dally and Johnny helped me to my room and Two Bit was quick to bring me a beer and Pony brought a plate of food.

I took the food gratefully and told Two Bit he could drink the beer.

When I was situated nice and comfortable I ate the food happily. Two Bit left with his beer and said he would be back later to check up on me.

"Sorry Vix I gotta do my homework. I'll be in here later though I swear." I nodded slowly with a mouth full of food.

"It's alright Pony." He leaves and that left me Dally and Johnny.

"You Alright kid?" Dally asks.

"Yeah."

"Think you'll be okay alone with Johnny  for a bit while I go do somethin?" I nod slowly taking another bite of food.

"Good. I'll be back soon alright?" I nod and Dally leaves quickly.

"Why's he in such a hurry?" I asked. Johnny shrugs and climbs in bed next to me.

"So when do you wanna tell them we're together?" Johnny asks entwining our fingers. I blush slightly.

"I'm not sure. I'm just scared on how Dally will react."

"Okay. Guess I can wait until you're ready." Johnny smiles slightly.

"You're great." I tell him.

"Shoot." He says with a blush.

"I'm serious. You're amazing. It's no wonder I like you." I smirk slightly and Johnny smiles broadly.

"That so?" I nod and Johnny leans in and gives me a soft kiss.

"That made you even better." I smile when he pulls away and he grins cheekily pulling me in for another.

"Think you'll be okay if I sleep for a while? I haven't got much sleep this week with you bein in the hospital."

"No it's okay." I tell him. He slides down so he's laying down and puts his head on my leg and brings his arms around my waist.

Suddenly I hear him snoring lightly. If someone came in they'd think something was up. But I didn't care.

Johnny's head was light and he looked so cute when he was asleep.

I tossed my empty plate gently on the ground and leaned back and stroked Johnny's hair.

It was surprisingly soft considering the amount of hair grease he had.

I was about to doze off when I heard someone open the door. Footsteps and down the hall and Dally emerged soon after.

"Hey kid. You alright? Where's Johnny?" I point to my lap and signal for Dally to be quiet and he gets the message.

"I brought you somethin." He whispers.

"What is it?"

"Open it." He hands me a small package and I look at him confused. He looked at me eagerly.

I opened it slowly and found a small gold necklace with a charm the shape of Dally's skull ring.

I smile slightly.

"Love you kid." Dally smiles. I smile at him slightly.

"Thanks Dal."

"You're welcome." He helped me put it on and he sat at the end of my bed.

"What's up with you and Johnny?" He asks looking worried.

"Nothin." I lie. He saw right through me.

"Yeah right. What's going on?"

"Fine. Johnny and me are dating." I told him. I noticed his fist clench slightly but he relaxed.

"Were you planning on this being a secret?"

"For a little bit yeah."

"Oh. Well no one else knows then?" I slowly shake my head.

"Alright. Well don't do anything crazy okay? I'm trusting you. I gotta get back home." I nod slowly.

"I can't do crazy Dal. I just got out of the hospital." I joke. He smiles and ruffles my hair and leaves.

I look down at Johnny and smile.

*****

2 WEEKS LATER

*****

My stitches had almost completely healed. Pony found out Johnny and I were dating because he walked in on us making out.

He promised not to tell. We planned on telling the gang after our first date. Which we were going on tonight.

I was in my room getting ready. I was in the middle of doing my hair when someone walks in.

"Hey kid. Why're you getting so dressed up?" It was Soda. I turned away from my mirror.

"Me and Johnny are going to dinner." He looked confused at this.

"Why?"

"We feel like it." I shrugged. He didn't question anymore. He just nodded slowly and left.

I finished my hair and makeup and put on the blue dress I stole with Dally and my gold sandals.

The necklace Dally gave me looked perfect with the outfit. I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. It might be cold later.

"Hey. You ready?" Johnny asks coming in. I nod slowly.

"Yeah. Aren't they suspicious?" I ask.

"Not really. I don't think they care." Johnny laughs. I smile and he leads me out.

We made it out the door without everyone hassling us with questions. Thank god.

Johnny and I walked side by side holding hands down the road. We stopped at the Dingo and I smirk at him.

We walk in and order.

"You look beautiful." He says. I blush slightly and sip my coke.

"You look handsome too." I say. He was wearing his usual jean jacket and t shirt but he was wearing dress pants.

"Thanks." He says.

"No problem." We spent most of the night talking. Occasionally kissing. Johnny got up suddenly and went to the juke box.

He put in a quarter and shuffled through the songs.

He stopped suddenly and soon "Cant help falling in love" by Elvis Presley came on. I smile slightly.

Johnny comes back over and sits down.

"You're the best." I tell him. He smirks.

"I know."

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Shut up and kiss me." He slowly leans in and grabs my face gently.

His lips touched mine softly and they molded together perfectly. That familiar feeling in my stomach came back and I smiled against Johnny's lip.

He licked my lips and I opened my mouth letting him in. His tongue was soft and although Johnny was inexperienced in kissing he was doing a GREAT job at it.

We pulled away suddenly to breathe. Johnny rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He whispers.