Bonus IX: Baby I

5k bitches!!!! Wowww. I just wanna thank everyone once again for reading my book.

2 more bonus chapters and this is finished

The next day

*****

Dally insisted we all go out and look for her. Darry, Soda, and Steve refused however and went to work. Two Bit went to a party instead. He said he'd help us later.

Me and Pony decided to help Dally look everywhere. I needed to see her.

We went out to town after breakfast. Dally asked random people if they knew where she was.

He threatened them with everything he could and they ran away scared.

It was around midday when he turns to look at me. Angrily.

"Where the hell is my sister! Seriously Johnny you don't know!" He screams.

"No man. I swear. She came by the shop yesterday. She seemed sad or something. Kept telling me she loved me." I say. I was starting I cry again because I didn't know where she was.

I miss her and it's only been one day. God what did I do?

Suddenly Dally turns around as a truck passes us and starts screaming. I look over and see someone who looks a lot like Vixen in the passengers seat.

"Wait Vixen come back!" Dally tells. He bolts after the truck and the truck speeds up. Dally was sobbing as he ran and I chased too.

The truck got to far away and we could keep up. Dally stopped running and almost fell to the ground.

"You know who that truck belonged to?" Dally asks. His voice was horse and his pale face had red streaks and puffy eyes.

"It looked like Bryan's. From the book store." Pony says catching up to us.

Dally clenched his jaw.

"Next time you see that bastard call me." Was all Dally said before he walked away. I look at Pony and gulp.

*****

VIXEN POV

*****

I went to sleep for a while and woke up to someone knocking on the window. I look up and see Natasha looking in at me. She smiles brightly and opens the door.

"Hello darling." She says pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi." I say sleepily hugging her back.

"I'm so glad you decided to come back. Bryan told me you're pregnant. Thought if any names?"

"I'm not keeping it." Natashas eyes go wide.

"Oh dear. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'm gonna have it here. Wait for someone to adopt it. Then go back home."

"Is your brother making you do this?"

"No. Nobody at home knows. I thought it'd be best to keep it a secret."

"Well. You should have told them dear. And your certain you want to put it up for  adoption?"

"I'm sure."

"Well. William and I have been trying to have a child for years. Nothing has worked..." She trails off.

"I'd be happy to leave my baby with you."

Natasha smiles happily.

"Thank you darling. That would mean so much to us."

"You're welcome." Natasha helps me with my bags and we walk into her big house together.