Bonus V: Surprise! II

Thanks for reading!!! I'm going to be stopping bonus chapters for a bit to focus on some other books. When I start uploading more books look out for more bonus chapters. Thank!!! Love y'all

"You hungry?" I nod happily and Johnny hands me half a hamburger I assumed was left over from his lunch break.

"Thank you." I grab it and take a bite and Johnny laughs.

Johnny pulls up a stool so I can sit behind the counter with him. It was a slow day so Soda and Steve came in when they could and went back out when someone came up in a car.

"So What'd you do that took so long?" Soda asks me. I blush slightly.

"I cleaned up a little."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I stopped by the hospital to check on my stitches also." I lied.

"Something wrong with em? It's been a year right? They shouldn't be coming out."

"It started burning."

"Oh. Well did they fix it?" Steve asks. I nod slowly.

"That's good. Say how bout we go by the Dingo after work and get something?" Soda asks.

"If y'all want. Are we not gonna tell the others?"

"Nope. Just us. Sound good?" I nod.

"Sure."

"Alright." A car pulls up outside so Steve and Soda go out and talk to the owner.

"You sure your stitches are alright?" Johnny asks looking at me worried. I nod.

"Yeah Johnny they're alright. They fixed me up nice they don't burn no more."

"Alright. Well I want you to be careful then. I don't want. Nothing happening to you."

"I will Johnny. Nothin is gonna happen to me." I say. I turn to look away from him. How on earth am I gonna tell him I'm pregnant?

Sure he was excited the first time I thought I was but this is the real deal.

What is he leaves me.

I quickly shake that thought form my head. Johnny wouldn't do that. Johnny loves me.

I hope at least.

After work we all 4 went to the Dingo and got something to eat but I got nauseous as soon as we walked in so I convinced them to get takeout instead so I could stay outside.

When we got home Darry scolded us for coming home late without telling him and for not bringing everyone else food.

We all knew he wasn't serious though. Darry can't stay mad at us long. Mostly because of Soda.

After we ate Johnny and I went back to our room and got ready for bed.

"I love you." Johnny mumbles wrapping his arms around my torso. I smile slightly.

"I love you too Johnnycake." He kisses me lightly and my heart skips a beat. See I'm just being dramatic. Of course Johnny would still love me after I told him I'm pregnant. But maybe I should wait for a while.

*****

7 Months Later

*****

I still hadn't told anyone I was pregnant. For some reason I still wasn't showing. Sure I had gained a couple pounds and I was a little bigger, they just all thought it was all the food I'd been eating.

I was concerned with why I wasn't poking out so I waited for everyone to leave and went to the hospital for my monthly check up.

I made sure to grab a coat and a knife because it was getting cold out.