Bonus II: Happy Birthday 2

700 for the new chapter. You guys are awesome!! Thanks so much for reading. Let's try for 800 for the next?

JOHNNY POV

*****

After the other left the four of us jumped to our feet's.

"Y'all got the decorations?" Darry asks. Steve and Soda run out to the car and come back with a box of party decorations.

"Good deal get started hanging those I'll start the cake. Johnny you mind going out and getting the gifts? I have a list of everything every body wants to get her."

"Alright man." Darry hands me a small notepad and some money.

"Be careful." I nod my head and I go out.

I examine the list.

Dally wanted to get her a switch blade, some teddy bear like the one she has and a new sketch book because hers is almost full.

Two Bit wanted to get her a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal and tank top.

Pony wanted to get her a copy of gone with the wind and to kill a mocking bird because she said how much she wanted to read it and a pack of cigarettes because she's always stealing his.

Darry wanted to get her a new Elvis record that she could play in the living room and a blanket with the Beatles on it.

Steve and Soda decided they wanted to get her some flannel shirts, tickets to the next drag race coming up, and another blade.

And me. I was gonna get her a promise ring and maybe some of her favorite flowers. Give them to her at her favorite spot. The beat up couch in the lot.

I could start a fire and we could watch the sunset. Nobody around but just us. I could convince Dally to let us sleep outside and bring some blankets and pillows out. I know how much she likes camping.

I walked to the store contemplating all the things I could do for Vixens birthday. Each idea sounded better than the last.

I made it to some store and walked in. I found most of the things I was lookin for. I paid and left.

I checked my list again.

All I had left was the sketch book, ring, and tickets.

I walked all around town trying to find the perfect ring. I found a store that almost led to the next town over. I was sure tired. But anything for Vixen.

I walked into the store and looked at all the sparkling diamonds and gems. Two Bit would have a fit over the amount of valuables in here.

I walked over to the counter and asked the lady for help.

"How can I help you?" She asks sweetly.

"I wanna get a promise ring for my girls birthday. You got any recommendations?" I asked looking at all the pretty rings.

"Oh of course hun. Any specific type or price?"

"Anything that can fit someone with a heart of gold."

"You are so sweet. I think I have just the thing." She goes on to the back and comes back later with a small black box.

She opens it to reveal a golden ring with diamonds going along the sides and in the middle was two hearts being held together by another diamond.

"It's perfect. How much?"

"This is one of our expensive pieces I'm afraid. 150$."

"I'll take it." I take out some cash id been saving and put it on the counter.