Chapter 17

Here's the playlist for this chapter...

Novo Amor- Anchor

Harrison Storm- Feeling You

Jones Blue- Polaroid

Jonas Blue- Rise

Lany- I don't wanna love you anymore

Taylor Swift- Me!

Lizzo- Truth Hurts

Lizzo- Soulmate

Bülow- Not a love song

Khalid- free spirit

Silk city- electricity

Ed Sheeran- I don't care

Maggie Rogers- Burning

Why Don't We- Don't Change

David Guetta- Flames

Halsey- Without Me

We Rabbitz- So Good

We Rabbitz- Smell like teen spirits

We Rabbitz- My Immortal

Shawn Mended- In my blood

Jozy- To be

Win and Woo- Constellation

Justin Bieber- Love Yourself

Zedd- Happy Now

Imagine Dragons- Believer

I stare at the empty space straight ahead in shock. This has officially turned into the worst day of my life. I don't know what to do when someone is having a seizure, I really hope my mom does because she can't die. Naomi can't die. I can feel the tears immediately run down my cheeks as I remain in shock.

"Kayleigh?!" My mother's voice yells at me.  She must have been talking to me but her words were drowned out from my thoughts.

"Yes!" I turn to my mother with puffy eyes. My mother turns Naomi over on her side, I'm guessing so that she won't choke on her own Saliva. My mother turns to me and says, "Go get your father. I said."  I quickly run out of the room to go to do as I'm told.

Naomi's POV

I'm so thankful for you and wish I was birth with a mother like you to call my own, is what I wish I could tell her if I could talk right now. 

Kayleigh's mother Natasha grabs a pillow from Kayleigh's bed and puts it under Naomi's head. She clears the area around Naomi of everything that doesn't belong and of everything that could hurt her.

She removes the diamond-studded chain that Kayleigh let her borrow from around Naomi's neck.

Natasha then speaks into Naomi's ear softly, "You'll be okay baby girl. I promise."

My body continues to shake, and my eyes continue to roll in the back of my head for at least another minute and then everything went black.

....

As I slowly open my eyes, I see Kayleigh, her mother Natasha, and her father Kameron Marshall, standing over me looking down on me.

"Oh. Thank you Jesus." Kayleigh and Natasha filled with excitement.

I start to sit up fast, apparently, because my head is killing me. Mr. Marshall grasps my hand and helps me stand up on my feet.  I thank all of them for helping me.  I explained to them that this has happened to me before. The Doctors sadly didn't know why I constantly kept having them, but I think it's because of stress. The last thing I remember is I was freaking out about the fact that Amarillo could be... "OH MY GOSH!" I thought I said to myself but I didn't.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Natasha asks as she rubs my arm gently.

"No My...ugh...we think our friend may be dead."

"What?" Her eyes goes wide.

"Why would y'all think such a horrible think?" Kameron glares from me to Kayleigh.

Kayleigh and I exchange looks between one another waiting for the other speak. I shake my head no. I don't want her parents to know about my past. It's not that I don't trust them it's just not an easy story to tell.

"I'm sorry." Kayleigh mouths to me. I put my head down and sigh.

"Naomi and Amarillo have developed feelings..." Kayleigh sounds unsure.

"... I guess you can call it." I I interject.

"Yeah. So, the two went on a date that was going so perfect, but a crazy ex from Naomi's past that she wanted to leave behind and Alpine showed up and ruined everything. He, ugh, Amarillo left her a voicemail saying that he was currently being chased by this crazy ex who's attempting to run him off the road. But he actually did." Kayleigh explains.

"What?! You guys heard him being run off of the road through a voicemail?" Kameron asks. Unable to speak, we both shake our heads up and down.

I guess Natasha sees the pain and the hurt on my face because without any warning or explanation of some kind, she pulls me into her arms as she says "Don't Worry. We're going to find him." Tears immediately run down my cheeks and I cry in her arms.

I felt so overwhelmed. Thinking about my horrible past with Christian. And my what could've been with Amarillo. I don't like questioning God, but I would really like an explanation as to why he, who felt like a blessing straight from heaven turned into the king straight from hell? Why me? What did I do that was so bad to deserve to type of pain? What did I do to be birth to two fucked up individuals who despise the people who wear the same skin I'm in? I hate myself for being so weak and putting myself through this pain. I wanted to hate you, but I can't. I can't. I can't lord I can't because you showed me this signs, but I just decided to ignore them. I'm sorry. This is all my fault.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault! ... I'm sorry. This is all my fault!" I thought I was repeating to myself in my head, but I started to repeat it a out loud.

"No! No! No! Don't you dare do that to yourself!" Natasha demands as she holds my face in her hands. "His actions! His responsibility! Not yours!" You know what? She's right.

"You're right." I say as I wipe my eyes and shake my head.

"Yes. I know." She smiles.

"Do you guys know what hospital he's at?" Kameron asks as he gives me a hug.

"No." I sniffle.

"I just texted Corbin. I'm sure he knows." Kayleigh turns to look at me.

"Your man is good girl!" She smiles and holds out her pinkie finger, "I promise."

I grasp her pinkie finger with my pinkie finger, "Promise." I smile.  

Kayleigh phone vibrates and I cross my fingers and pray that he knows the location of the hospital where Amarillo is at.

"I have the address let's go!" Thank You Jesus I add as we all run out of Kayleigh's home headed to the hospital fingers crossed that My man is okay.  My man, hmm. That has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Yes I know right.

(Just because you guys are awesome! I'm writing a double tonight just for my lovely people, but forewarning it will be short and Sorry for it being a little late. I love you guys and appreciate it you guys SO MUCH words can't even explained how much. Please vote and comment!! :) Next Chapter more secrect's will be revealed. Oh. I'm excited. I hope you are. ;) )