Chapter 33

"Naomi?" I'm confused. "Who is that?"

Marissa chuckles before she opens her mouth to talk.

"Naomi Satchel? You know the girl, " she starts to read from this note pad, "Who just moved in town from Alpine Texas." she looks up at me hoping I remember something.

I raise my shoulders up as I said, "Still doesn't ring a bell." I'm just as clueless as I was a few seconds ago.

She sighs and looks down at the notepad again.

"The girl who has an interest in a mister Amarillo Harris." she pauses again for dramatic effect because I don't know who she is talking about.

Her nostrils flares and I can tell I'm making her angry.

"The girl who is tall and has naturally curly and light brown eyes. She has a crazy ex-boyfriend named Christian Sapphire who literally just shot your boyfriend a couple of days ago, and who drove Amarillo off the road which is the reason why you and your friends," she threw her notepad on the floor her voice and anger started to rise as she walked closer to me pointing her finger at my chest, "were at the hospital in the first place! I know you know who I'm talking about so cut the bullshit little girl." she snaps and spits which I feel land all on to my forehead.

I honestly don't know who Naomi is, but if she's my friend as Marissa says she is then being a snitch is out of the equation.

I care about my friends as much as I do my family and I'm not about to rat my friend out to this woman who for all I know could be trying to kill someone who's suppose to be my friend.

Nobody else blood will be on my hands, not this time at least.

I glare at her returning the angry look back at her. I gesture the back of my hand up to my forward, removing the spit she just put there.

"First, of all gross!" I cringe. "Second, of all, you need to give me some space," I demand. "And third of all, I really don't know who you are talking about but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't tell you anything because I don't snitch on my friends. " I assure her.

She stands there with her arms wrapped around her bust with this smug look on her face like she scares me.

Ha.

Girl, please no one sc-

Marissa just sends a hard blow to my stomach interrupt my thoughts about her smug look as she says, "I know you know something."

"Fuck." I groan in pain as I slouch over holding my stomach.

I didn't expect her to hit me.

The fuck is wrong with this lady.

"I don't know anything. I'm serious." I say once the pain in my stomach had decreased.

"Sure." She sends another blow to the same spot as before causing me to slouch over even more.

She sends a couple of more blows to the same spot. I fall on the floor curled up into a ball, my arms wrapped around my stomach and my head positioned at a downwards position. I groan out in pain feeling an even more excruciating burning pain than I did after the first hit.

She grips a huge chunk of my hair to lift my head up so I can see her as she stands over me.

"Still lying?" she asks

"I'm not-"

She interrupts me this time with a blow to my nose.

Shit.

That hurt.

I start fighting her ass back because mama and daddy ain't raise no bitch. I feel my hits connecting, but as her hits start coming more faster and more brutal I know me fighting back only grew her adrenaline.

She lands a hard blow to my Temple and my right eye which causes my vision to go blurry.

I cradle my face protecting it from her hits.

She grasps my face in between her hands and stops and stares at my face. She smirks almost as if she's admiring how bloody my face is right now.

She bangs her head with mine.

Fuckkkkkkkkkk!

That has done it.

My head wobbles around in circles. My Eyelids and my eyeballs feel droopy. It feels like they are closing.

Oh shit.

Here we go again.

I hear her say, "Now when you wake up. We'll try again. Hopefully, you stop being a stupid bitch and protecting a lie for someone who is withholding secrets from her friend."

What?

My head finally falls to the floor.

"Damn. They never learn." she laughs as she turns and heads towards the door.

I hear her heels tapping against the floor, and the door open and close.

Everything goes black.

(Hey. I really just couldn't help myself lol. I had to post a second update. New chapter tomorrow so catch up. Don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate you all a lot.)