Chapter 35

We're now in a room that has a projector and more windows. The lighting in this room is dim, it gives off chill vibes how I like. There's a huge round table that sits in the middle of the room with chairs on wheels all around it.

It's only me Corbin, Marissa, two bodyguards, and some scary looking white man who looks as if he smile it'll break his face in the room.

My friend, Naomi Satchel is a compulsive liar, apparently.

Her real name is Sakeena Shulman. She's not really from Alpine, Texas, she's from Europe and apart of a black ops organization known as "Elite8".

Over the past Thirteen years since she has come to America, she has assumed the identity of five different people: Zaylynn Rain, Yolanda Cruz, London Hampton, Charisma Michaels, and now Naomi Satchel.

The names Michaels and Satchel belongs to her parents, Kelenna Satchel and Kelvin Michaels, who were once married but split back when she was Ten years old, but instead of coming here back when she stayed with her father in Texas until she felt for Christian who nearly killed her and her father sent her here to Virginia Beach to live with a mother she barely knew or lake for that matter.

Her mother, Kelenna, hates black people for that reason she claims but it's deeper than that.

If this is all true that crazy because Amarillo is black.

Kelvin and Kelenna both are also members of "Elite8".

Naomi's birth mother name was Nira Amin-Shulman she was part Asian and White and her father's name is Gully Shulman, he is African American.

She was murdered when she was four years old. They took her on a mission with them but said it was a family vacation as a cover-up. Nira stepped away for a few seconds and that was that.

I've experienced something similar as such and I'm still fucked up from it five years later. So, I know it was difficult for her growing up and having to endure such a horrific event at a very young age.

Her father fell off the wagon afterward drinking a lot. But according to these records I'm looking at, that wasn't the reason why he sent her here.

She had a friend, Alice Tanner, who's she has been really good friends with since they were in diapers and unable to talk.

The Tanners were former members of 'Black Swan'. They became threats when they failed to oblige a mission which was killing the rest of  Naomi and her father because Her father was the leader of  "Elite8" he's the strongest agent the organization has and Naomi, although she was only five was tough... Like Parents, Like a child. Alice's family couldn't do it so they ran and 'Black Swan', the black ops organization I'm currently sitting in, decided to take it upon themselves to go after them themselves.

Kelvin sent her away in the custody of Elite8's black ops site in America to keep her safe for her because she was the princess of 'Elite8' and who her father was.

They know everything about Naomi from the time she was in Europe up until now.

"I know you showed me all this because you want something out of me. So what is it?" I slide the folder across the table asking the white man who sits diagonally from me. In his hand, he plays with a pens clicker. He doesn't make eye contact with me or anyone else in the room, his eyes are zoned out focused on the blank projector screen. He just sits there with his eyebrows snapped together, his dark blue eyes widened and a smirk on his face. Running his fingers through his dark black hair. This man is giving me all types of emotions right now, I'm afraid to hear what comes out of his mouth when he does decide to speak.