Chapter 32

TWO WEEKS AGO

Kayleigh's POV

I lie there on my back running my hands over my body attempting to find the bullet hole that entered me, but I never find one.

I slowly sit up and my heart is ripped from my stomach as I see the man the love pacing his breath while holding onto his neck, dying I assume.

I can't lose him. W-We is supposed to get married and live happily ever after. We are supposed to have our big family along with our big house that both of us made a pact to do. He's supposed to become a doctor and I a Lawyer. He's the reason why I breathe the air that I breathe. If I'd never had met him I'll Without his push and his determination my dream is nothing... I am nothing.

"Oh, my G-" I gasp as I crawl over towards him bleeding out.

His laying on the floor bleeding out. He was shot in the neck.

"I need a Doctor! Someone, Please Help Us!" I cry out as I reach up and grab a towel from the desk.

He looks at me and I can tell he is scared. He attempts to speak and I interrupt with a soft passionate kiss to the lips, just in case it would the last one I ever encounter with him.

"Don't speak. Just breath." I say as I pull my lips away.

"I just want to say I love you. And I'll always love you in this life and the next." he manages to say. "I'll do everything over again as long as I get to do it with you."

"I love you too." I kissed his temple and stroke my finger across his beautiful, soft lips.

His eyes get wide looking over me.

"What is it?" I turn my head around and someone dressed in all black from head to toe, I mean he has on a black ski-mask and everything.

He grabs me by my arms aggressively as he drags me away from Corbin towards the elevator. I scream for help but the loud gunshots are making it hard for anyone to hear me.

I move my head over to his finger and I bite him.

"You little bitch!" The man under the mask screams out in pain and I'm set free.

I run over back towards Corbin.

"Please, don't let him die." I cry.

The man under the mask drags me away from Corbin again, his arms are positioned around my body instead of tucked under my arms. So, breaking the free will to be easy.

"Let go of me!" I wiggle my body left to right trying to set myself free, but it's not working.

I soon realize my legs are free so I kick him in his nuts and that definitely does the trick as he scrunches over grabbing at his sack, whining like a little baby.

"Who's the little bitch now?" I tease him as I'm once again set free.

But instead of running back towards Corbin, I run past him and attempt to make a run back towards the room where the rest of my friends are at.

"Naomi!!"

"Casey!!"

"Corrine!!"

"Mar-" my screams out to my friends are interrupted by a white cloth being put over my mouth causing my screams to become muffled and harder to hear over the constant gunfire.

Damn. How many people's blood is going to be on Christian's hands tonight?

"No, please don't hurt my baby." I hear my father beg. He and I eyes locked in a gaze.