Chapter Ten

Brandon had pulled a blunt from behind his back. I mean don't get me wrong, I always cause Sam trouble, but I have never smoked.

  "Sam would kill all of us." I said.

  "He isn't going to know." Brandon said.

  He was right and I already knew Sam wouldn't know. I just needed an excuse to hide that I was nervous. I tried to think of a way to avoid it. Nothing popped up in my head.

  "Here." He put it under his pillow. "We can deal with it when we are done with this party."

  I nodded in agreement, ready to leave. It was dark outside and everybody is in there rooms, but we still have to be quiet.

  We tiptoed down the stairs and quietly made our way to the door. I creaked open the door slowly and stepped out. The nightly vibe felt nice as I walked out the door and to the car. Darren closed the door behind us when we left and I got in the drivers seat of the car.

  Being happy to drive I tried to quietly pull out of the driveway while Brandon started telling me directions.

  I drove through back roads and listened to music on the way there to hype us up.

  When we arrived I pulled up on the curb and we got out of the car. We walked to the house that had music and flashing lights on the inside.

   Grabbing Darren's hand we all stepped inside. Every person at the party was dancing and drinking out of a red solo cup.

  I started to drag Darren to get a drink and stumbled because of my high heels. He quickly caught me.

  "Don't worry. I would never let you fall." He kissed my cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach from his words and kissed him quickly on the cheek.

  We went to the table of drinks and downed a shot. The liquid burned my throat making me cringe. After another shot we waited for a minute and planned on taking another one.

  "So I was thinking lately and I have an idea." Darren looked at me and grabbed one of my hands.

  He rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb and spoke again "Maybe you would like to go on a date with me?"

  I couldn't help, but smile as the words left his mouth. "It would be an honor." I then kissed him.

  He kissed me back putting his hands on my waist. He started to grip harder as the kiss deepened and I felt as if I was in pure heaven.

  We kept kissing for a while till I figured we should stop. I pulled away from him even though I didn't want too. He frowned at my actions so I gave him a peck on the lips and grabbed us both a drink.

  Many drinks later we were dancing together. Well, more like grinding on each other. I rocked into rhythm with him holding onto me. We moved our hips together and just kept going.

  Song after song we danced together. Brandon was right. This is just the kind of fun we needed and speaking of the devil he walked up to us.

  "Mind if I join in." He said and started dancing.

  "Yes. I mind." Darren said under his breath so only I heard.

  "We are going to leave soon." Brandon said and a girl came up to his side.

  She had brown hair and green eyes. She held on to his arm smiling up at him.

  "I will be back." He waved bye to us and walked away with the girl.  I started to think of what they were going to do.

  Sex. It was the obvious answer. I looked at Darren and thought for a minute. If I lost my virginity to anyone it would be him. We never talked about the subject, but now that I think about it I notice I want him.

  Not just sexually do I want him, but I want him as mine for my entire life. I really do love him.

  "Hey, babe let's go." I slurred on my words.

  Drunk me is smart.

  "Go where?"

  "Just follow." I grabbed him and dragged him to find a secret place.

  I found stairs and went up them and opened one of the doors. The door lead us to a bathroom so I closed it and went to the next door.

  A lonely room was reveled. I walked in it and pulled Darren with me. I closed the door and locked it. He gave me a confused look so I took off my sweater thing.

  He sat there less confused and more shocked. I took off my shirt next and Darren stood in shock with his jaw dropped.

  I walked up to him and tried to get his shirt off, but he didn't help. I looked up at him asking for help and he took my hands away from his shirt.

  "What are you doing?" I asked.

  "You aren't ready love." He pushed hair behind my ear.

  I backed away mad. "I am ready. Maybe you just don't want me." I crossed my arms.

  "I have always wanted you." He tried to reach for me, but I backed away.

  I started crying as reality set in. He didn't want me. Maybe the liquor encouraged the stupid crying and big reaction, but I don't care.

  "Baby, drunk you is ready. Not the usual you." He said.

  I shook my head. I am ready I know it for sure.

  "Okay look, if you still want this when sober than we can, but I don't want to take advantage of you."

  Getting the need to hug him I uncrossed my arms and put them around him. He put his around me in return and then we let go.

  I grabbed my shirt and started to put it in. Halfway I got stuck in the shirt not being able to get my head in the hole. Darren laughed and came over to help.

  He pulled the shirt down and fixed it on me. I walked in front of him and started to leave the room. Opening the door Darren had to keep me up straight because I almost fell.

  I patted his back and we seen Brandon walk up to us.

"Oh she is shit faced." He said looking at me.

  "Yeah, I think we should go home." I heard from one of them.

  Not wanting to walk or stand I tried to sit down, but I got lifted up and landed over a shoulder. I laid there until what felt like seconds later I was put down in a seat. I groaned cold and wanting my boyfriend.

  "Looks like we will have to smoke some other time." I heard a voice say.

  At this point I got sleepy and didn't want to keep my head up. I leaned against a window and started falling asleep.

  Goodnight world.