Chapter eighteen

His lips moved in rhythm with mine. We kissed with a force as we gripped onto each other. Then a knock at the door interrupts us.

Brandon walks in and tells us it's time to go. Darren leaves the room and I went to slip on my black dress and after that I left the room.

I walked outside and went into the backyard. Everyone went with me and we walked into the forest.

Sam set up flowers for Jacob and we all planned on grieving. It was all we could do. We all have mostly just mopped around quietly acting like danger wouldn't come for us.

We stood around the flowered area in silence. Blue was brushed up against my leg and he just looked around confused. I gave a sad smile and pet the top of his head.

A small weep caught my attention and I looked over at Ashton. Pain struck his face as he looked at the flowers. He slowly walked to them then kneeled down to touch them. My chest stung at the sight.

Kevin went behind him and reached down to put his hand on the back of his shoulder soothingly.

"There is no point to this." Ashton cried. "He isn't there. We should be using this time to plan our revenge."

No one said anything as he started at the flowers as if they were mocking him. He stood up from his kneeling position and faced us.

"I'll be back later." He said and started to walk off, but Kevin grabbed him.

"That's dangerous." Kevin warned.

Ashton just shook his head then gave a small glare.

"I would love for them to try me." He said then pulled out a gun. He then turned away from Kevin and left. I looked over at Darren to see his reaction.

He seemed sad about the situation. "I will go with him to make sure he stays safe." I said to everyone and went after Ashton.

I ran to catch up with him when I caught up he didn't look at me.

"If you are trying to stop me you're wasting your time."

"Actually I want to go with you." I said and he stopped to look at me. I almost ran into him as I almost forgot to stop too.

He studied me for a minute and then he shrugged. "Sure."

***

About an hour later we ended up in the mall. I followed Ashton confused.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

He just kept walking in front of me until he walked up to a hair store in the big mall. He walked in and I followed behind him.

A lady walked up to us smiling. "What can I do for you guys today?"

Ashton told the lady something then she took him to one of the chairs in front of a mirror. Did we really come here so he could get a damn haircut. As the lady started to mess with his hair I looked in a magazine.

About thirty minutes later my phone rang. I put the phone up to me ear and answered the call.

"One of rick's men owns a club. You can get information there." An unknown voice said then hung up.

I looked at my phone confused then called Sam to tell him what happened. Once he answered I explained the call quietly.

"Another trap." Is all he said trough the phone.

"What do we have to lose?" I suggested.

He sighed and said, "We go tonight. I will figure out what club it is." And with that he hung up.

"What happened?" I heard Ashton's voice next to me.

I looked at him ready to explain then gasped. His blonde hair was now a dark black.

"Jacob always pushed me to dye it." He said softly.

I stood up next to him and told him I would meet him in the car. I left the hair store and went to go pick out a dress for later.

I called Carter opinions and he told me I would need something slutty looking for the plan they came up with and since Sam was agreeing with him I knew he was serious about getting something that would show off my figure.

I picked one out as fast as I could then went to the car to fill Ashton in on everything.

We drove home and when we got back to the house I asked why I had to get a revealing dress and they told me a plan that Ryan came up with.

So, now everyone was getting ready for the club. Since I am eighteen now I can get in while some people stayed in the car.

Darren stood behind me and held up the dress in the mirror. "I can't say I like this plan."

"I don't think any of us do except Carter." I added. I turned around and grabbed the dress. It was a black dress that would hug onto my body. It would fall off my shoulders and it had a dip in the front that would show off any cleavage that I have.

I put a wired microphone on it and picked up a pair of glasses that Abagail gave me. The glasses had a mini hidden camera on it. I'll be put into full spy mode.

Abagail then walked in with a curler and a makeup bag. "Get out." She said to Darren pointing at the door.

Darren rolled his eyes and kissed me on the forehead. After the kiss he left the room.

Abagail smiled at me and plugged in the curler, but didn't turn it on. She brought the makeup over to me and made me sit down. I listened to her and she started to apply stuff on my face.

Once she finished my makeup she did my hair. She curled several pieces and by the time she was done it was almost time to go.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" I asked.

"I'm staying in the car tonight, so I needed to make sure you looked good." She winked.

She grabbed my dress and handed to me. I changed into it then looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look hot." She complimented me.

I agreed with her as I looked at myself. My hair was half up and half down, The part that was down was drawn into big blonde curls and from the top half a few fell on my face while my makeup was a natural look.

I had a sharp pointed eyeliner that stood out on my face and the dark red lipstick that went with a faint grey eyeshade that she blended with white.

"Let's go show the others." She said.

I slipped on my heels and went to the living room with her. She cleared her throat to catch their attention and they looked at me.

My eyes caught Darren as he looked me over. His eyes found mine and he grinned.

"This is just fantastic." Sam grumbled.

"Ah you're so cute." Carter squealed as Sam kept mumbling to himself.

I laughed and walked closer to Darren. He looked down and me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Let's get this over with." I sighed.