Chapter twenty-one

A/N I just want to say I will make restricted chapters if someone requests them and I will make it's own book for any restricted chapters that I do make. Also there will still be mature content in this chapter.

Waking up I felt more refreshed than ever. I glanced beside me at a sleeping Darren. I could only admire the way his lips puffed out when he slept and his hair that stuck up everywhere from last night.

He made my heart melt even when he was fast asleep. I took my hand to softly graze against his cheek. My hand came in contact with his soft skin and he started to stir in his sleep.

I giggled and leaned down to kiss his cheek. He then pulled me closer so that our body's collided. His strong arms held me tightly to him as I wiggled in them to be let go.

"Stay with me." He whined. My heart melted at his words as I stopped struggling. He started to put his head in the crook of my neck making me smile.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck.

I said it back and tried to think of a conversation to fill up our silence.

Before I could think of anything he spoke, "I have a surprise for you later."

Excitement filled me as I thought of ideas he could have came up with to surprise me. I sat up and he gazed at me in a loving way. I randomly pushed his cheek with my finger which made him let out a small laugh.

He then got up in only his boxers and took my hand in his to help me get up. I followed his lead wearing one of his shirts as he grabbed clothing for us and led us to the bathroom connected to our room.

He pulled out a bag from the sink counter and showed me a bath bomb. (At the top). I took it in my hands and smelled it. Mmmm. Lavender.

It had a fake rose at the top of it with pink and purple colors.

"Nice surprise." I said.

"That's not the surprise." He paused to look me in the eyes, "The surprise is later tonight."

I wondered what his plan is as he started to run the bath water. When it was full enough I poured in bubble bath and we got in. I dropped the bath bomb and watched it start to fizz.

Darren started to rub my shoulders with soap from behind me and I leaned in to his touch. I ran my hands through the water and felt part of the rose that came off of the bath bomb. It's jelly texture made me let go off it.

Darren chuckled at me and then we continued with our bath in silence.

We got out later and joined the others downstairs. The only one missing was Ashton as he took Blue outside.

I sat on a kitchen stool next to Sam. He had been looking around stressed which made me feel bad for him. I took his hand so he would know I was here for him and he gave me a fake smile in return.

No matter what we stick together and we had been together since the beginning. That's the thing with family. You stick together no matter what and now I had more people than Sam that was by my side.

"Later tonight me and Jade are going on a date." Darren told Kevin. Which made Carter and Ryan snicker from behind me.

As if Darren was asking Kevin agreed that we could go and I went upstairs to get ready. I went in the room and picked an outfit and went ahead to do my hair and makeup. After I finished i sat and waited for the beautiful night to come.

Abagail's P.O.V. (Starts from when they left the group.)

I looked behind us as Brandon drove away from the group. I truly wished them the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. A big part of me wanted to tell Brandon to turn around, but I stayed quiet.

We soon pulled up to my parents house and I took a deep breath. Time to get this over with. Brandon and I stepped out of the car and went to the front door. I knocked and waited for my parents to open the door.

After a few seconds the door opened to revel both of my parents. They immediately pulled me in for a hug.

"Abagail Jenkins never do that to us again." My dad scolded.

They pulled away from me and looked behind me. I was ready to explain as much as i could to them as they turned their attention back to me, but before I could they started to get angry.

"Did you leave to run off with this boy?!" My mom questioned.

"You're in big trouble young lady." My dad added.

"Let me explain please." I said.

They lead us inside and we all sat down in the living room so I could tell come up with something to tell them. The first thing that came to mind was a lie.

"I got kidnapped." I blurted out. "We escaped together." It wasn't a complete lie.

"By who?" My dad asked worriedly.

I started to tell them a fake story adding to it that Brandon needed a safe place to stay and that the kidnappers had no idea where I lived.

After a little bit of convincing they agreed to keep Brandon here and we ordered a pizza. My parents kept asking questions about the kidnapping lie and I tried my best to answer them and Brandon would pipe in comments every now and then.

We had most of it covered and we planned on letting Brandon go home when this whole charade was over, but my gut told me I would be there to help the group at least one more time.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed.

Comment, vote and share!