Chapter eleven

I woke up the next morning next to Darren. I laid in the bed and thought about last night.

   Oh my god. I literally tried to get Darren to sleep with me. I was so ready. Now, thinking about it I might still be ready. I don't know. I need time. Well, at the same time I don't think I want to wait anymore.

  Am I really thinking about this right now?

   I leaned up and put my hand on my head. One word describes how I am feeling. Hungover.

  I look across the room at Brandon. His hair pointed in every direction and his face has dark circles under them. I guess I am not the only one hungover.

  I got up and brushed my teeth, showered then put on some sweatpants and one of Darren's shirts.

  Then I went downstairs to get some medicine for my headache. I got into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water and took medicine that was laying on the counter.

  I heard a ringing noise behind me and turned around. What the hell?

  A dog walked up to me and jumped up on my legs. What is a dog doing here? It started to lick my hand. A puppy husky with blue eyes. It continued to lick my hand so, I pet it.

  It's cute little face made me smile. Then Jacob entered the kitchen with a leash.

  "I see you have met Blue." He said.

  "Where did he come from?"

  "Kevin got him for me this morning." he came over to Blue and latched the leash on him.

  Blue tried to chew on the leash and Jacob took it away from his mouth.

  "I am going to take him out. Do you want to come?" He asked.

  I nodded my head and we went outside with Blue. Stepping outside we seen Ashton sitting on the porch tying his shoe's and when he was done he got up and followed us. We walked along the sidewalk as Jacob cooed Blue the whole time.

  "Blue is a stupid name." Ashton said. I giggled at his comment.

  "Not is isn't." Jacob angrily said.

  Ashton held his hands up. "I was just saying."

  Jacob rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Blue. A puppy is a good way to cheer us up for sure. I already feel my mood lightening. 

  "I wanted to teach him stuff." Jacob said out of no where.

  "Like what?" I asked.

  "Like guarding us."

   Not a completely bad idea. Just wish we could actually have a big weapon. I frowned. Maybe it can distract the others from the danger we are in. Maybe being distracted isn't what we need.

  Either way we had a puppy now. A cute one too.

  We walked around until Blue used the bathroom and then went back to the house. When we walked in mostly everyone sat in the living room.

  "A dog?" Carter screamed and got up to run to the dog.

  Blue started to play with Carter not giving us a chance to take the leash off. I shook my head smiling and spotted Darren. He was staring at the dog but, turned his head to look at me.

  He smiled and gestured me to come sit with him. I went over and sat next to him.

  "We put in a movie." He said.

  "And I got the face masks ready." Carter said from across the room.

  It actually sounded fun.