Chapter 15 Sal Manella

Standing in the employee area you found your self sighing again wanting to groan in nothing short of frustration. There was no one in sight! And to make matters worse you doubt anyone would go to studio one, and studio two was off limits until you all found some sort of key for that trailer. So here you were tapping your foot against the tile finishing of the employee area staring around with a frown creasing your lips.

"This is pointless! At this rate we're never gonna find this director and this producer" you sighed again but your words came out more as a pouty huff.

"No it's not!" Maya walked to you after you crossed your arms. "I think I see some one in WP's dressing room!" Maya pointed to the door and sure enough it was open partially and the shadow of a person inside the frosted window. But you couldn't see anything else but that, suddenly anxiety washed over you as you felt your heart beat quicken. Could it be the murder!

"Why didn't you mention something before! We've been standing here for two minutes already!" Phoenix groaned as quietly as he could shaking his head at maya who pouted.

"I didn't think it was worth mentioning it's hard to tell! Maybe it's just the coat hanger!" She was trying to defend her self.

"It doesn't matter let's just check it out" you waved your hand in dismissal walking towards the door before stopping, you were afraid. Afraid to open the door, afraid to see just what lurked behind it. In a way it was thrilling, not knowing what was there getting into trouble with Phoenix. But at the same time it was terrifying. Finally you reached for the door grasping the handle and swinging it open making a man jump turning his head to look at you in the doorway with Phoenix and maya behind you.

You had to bite back a repulsed expression, normally you tried not to judge people on appearances because you never wanted to judge a book by its cover. But there was no way this man was a decent human being, he was over weight, stains of god knows what on his clothes, his hair was greasy and he wore a baseball cap to cover up the roots.(Which you were certain he was beginning to bald and was trying to cover it up). You almost wanted to vomit at the amount of food crumbs this guy had, not to mention he just wreaked of something. Maya cowered behind you as the man's beady eyes widen looking you up and down. You've never been so uncomfortable having some one look at you that way(though if you were being honest he must of been undressing you with his eyes..gross. Sicko.).

"WTF? Who are jree d00dz!? LMAO!" The man finally spoke and you found your eyes widening, what did he just say? Was he speaking in text lingo...aloud?!

"H-huh!? W-we... Wait, you first! Who are you!? You look pretty suspicious to me!" Maya gasped out from behind you as Phoenix walked in a look on his face as he kept his distance close to you.

"Whatever, l4m3rs! How can j00 not know the great Sal Manella!? I make teh L33T SH0WZ! The Steel Samurai? Mine! RTFC!" Manella spoke and his voice was just, something unpleasant like the sound of nails on a chalk board. You didn't understand half the things this man said. You couldn't believe he directed a children's show, but then again he seems like a man child to the extreme.

"R-really!? You're THE Sal Manella!? I'm so sorry! I, just, you looked so... Sorry!" Maya looked shocked like never in a million years she'd of guessed him to be the director of her favorite show. You cleared your throat.

"No no, quite alright. Really. It's fine. ROFL!..." manella fell silent suddenly looking maya over from what he could behind you. Now you were angry did he know how old she was?!

"U-um" Maya noticed his uncomfortable staring.

"You know, on closer inspection... Mmm... Yeah... Hot! Hot! Hot!" Suddenly manella gasped out and that's when you had it, Phoenix couldn't even say anything too shocked some one would say that, sometimes he was too oblivious.