Chapter 17 The Producer Herself

The walk to studio two was quite and the studio was just as empty as before leaving you to sigh. You couldn't believe this, not a single producer in sight. It was completely and utterly empty.

"This place is still as deserted, maybe there's no one in the trailer right now" you sighed a bit shaking your head as you kept looking around.

"Yeah...it's almost dead silent" Phoenix looked around as you had.

CRASH!

The noise was jarring again, loud and echoed all around the lot, you jumped finding your self gravitating towards Phoenix with a shaky breath looking around to try and identify the source of the crash. The sound was like some one had either fallen or had pushed something. Now that you thought about it, it sounded like it came from the trailer!

"Eek! (Y-Y-Y/N)!! N-N-Nick! W-w-what was that noise!? It sounded like it came from inside the trailer..." Maya was at your side now after she had wandered ahead a bit looking at the trailer with wide eyes of her own. She was scared now and you almost wanted to make a face, she seemed so fearless till now, but that noise was pretty loud.

"Someone must be inside..." Phoenix trailed off as he walked ahead of you and maya as if he stood a better chance than you both did. He walked up the stairs to reach the door wondering if it was unlocked this time you and maya close behind him watching his every move.

"H-Hello?..." maya called from behind you clinging to your side as she peeked as much as she could from around Phoenix both of you standing on a step just below the deck its self.

"No answer..."Phoenix hummed aloud and you just sighed shaking your head.

"Thanks Sherlock" you sighed a bit tapping your fingers against the railing.

"Well I didn't think they'd be an answer! I was just!-" Phoenix tried defending himself before he shook his head with a huff. "Never mind" he didn't want to argue. You didn't blame him, you sort of snickered at how easily he felt embarrassed.

"Pretty suspicious, if you ask me,Let's go in!" Maya now seemed to get her fearlessness back as she bounced a bit only to stop when she remembered what almost happened to you. She shuddered now grasping your arm to keep her self leveled and balanced.

"I'm not sure we should be barging in..." even if Phoenix had tried to sound like the white knight he still tried the door again before he sighed muttering it was locked still under his breath.

"What? Don't we have a key?" You smiled a bit as you took a step up to open the palm of your hand out waiting for the key to be placed in it.

"Oh! Right...guess I forgot" Phoenix handed you the key and you gently placed it into the lock turning it hearing that satisfying click as it opened.

"What would you do with out me and maya?" You smirked a bit at him before slowly opening the door. Walking inside you were met with papers on the floor and a few small boxes with the papers as well. It looked like some one had been going through them and got frustrated while looking. Upon closer inspection they looked like scripts. You failed to notice the woman in the room smoking until you looked up with wide eyes meeting cold ones.

The woman shifted letting her hip slightly protrude in her standing state, you loved her dress the sheer lace black sleeves the silk black dress that had a slit just before the knee. The woman looked unpleased narrowing her, already narrowed, eyes revealing more of her eyeshadow and eyeliner piercing her lips after she took a drag of her cigarette, is that what that even was?

"Names." She didn't even seem to ask why you, Phoenix, and maya were here. You didn't even hear maya gasp out behind you muttering something about some one being inside. Something about this woman made you uneasy, she gave you a bad feeling.