Chapter 12: Unhealthy Obsession

Luigi got up and stared out his window. It was cloudy and the smell of rain flew into the window. "Looks like it's going to be one of those days". As he was getting ready he noticed that for once Mario was home. He could hear him snoring heavily in his room. "I forgot today is his day off". Since Mario was home Luigi knows he was going to have a somewhat peaceful day at work.

He stepped into the hospital and it was a tad quite. Usually, it would be quiet if there are not a lot of patients and Doctors. He was soon greeted by DK who was happy to see him. DK quickly picked him up and carried him. "D-DK where are you taking me"? He carried Luigi to Toad and Yoshi's office not that far from Bowser's. He burst in practically throwing him on the couch. "What's going on". Toad sat at his desk along with Yoshi and it looked like they were filling syringes. "Oh Luigi glad that you stop by", Toad said. "I was kidnapped", He replied. Toad snapped his finger and Yoshi spit out his tongue wrapping it around Luigi. "Y-Yoshi what's going on". "Well Luigi you're due for your shots and since you act like a sissy and avoid them. This is the only option". Toad walked over to Luigi with a couple of needles as he started to shake. "What toad I'm not ready". "WHO CARES~~".

Luigi walked in Bowser's office rubbing his arm. (I hate shots). Luigi looked at Bowser who had an eerie smile. "what", Luigi asked. "I need you to do some sabotage", Bowser said. Luigi gulped from the fact that he knew what the reason was. "You see I want you to just ruin Mario's day and let him take it out on Peach, simple". "What, How will I do that"!? "Simple...I stole his planner and copied what his schedule is so you can follow him". Luigi had enough, he didn't really care anymore. "I'm not doing it". "Well, I guess-". "You can go ahead and tell Mario that I did cheat on him". Bowser smiled and began to laugh. He walked up to Luigi and patted his head. In a swift motion, he gripped Luigi by his collar picking him up. "Y'know I don't really care about that any more...I fixed my priorities. Even though you're my assistant, you nothing more, but a janitor. I have literally so much power over you. I'm head Doctor and a King, I can ruin your life making you reach the lowest point in your life. Now do as your told.....or I'll kill you". Luigi could look into his eyes and he could tell this Bowser was way different than weeks prior. Luigi growled trying not so show he was panicking as he snatched the copied planner. He walked out of his office and started to panic. "Luigi", A voice said. Luigi saw Peach walking by. "Oh hi, peach". "Luigi are you ok, you look pale", She asked. "Oh I'm great I'm just a bit exhausted, shopping with Daisy yesterday and coming into work today. She smiled and carried on her way. At that moment Luigi hatched a plan to get back at Bowser.

Luigi followed the schedule of Mario and tried to tinker with things until he knew Bowser wasn't in his office. "Ok time to make my move". Luigi quickly went back to Bowser's office and peeked in to make sure he was gone. "He's gone". He did a quick sweep of the office until he made it to his desk which had a lock on one of the door. "Hehe, no lock a withstand Weegee". He grabbed a paperclip and a nail file and started to pick the lock. "I guess being a lowlife Janitor has its perks". He opened the drawer and saw the same notebook that got him in this situation. He pulled out his phone and began to take pictures of almost every single page. After he was done he closed the drawer and sat at his desk peacefully. "Well Bowser, I can play dirty too".

Bowser walked back in his office to see Luigi working peacefully. "Did you do what you were told", Bowser said. Luigi looked away from him in disgust. "I guess, I'm busy now". Bowser growled under his breath," y' know I can easily punch you in the mouth if you continue to be a smart ass". "Fine by me". Bowser shot him a very threatening gaze before going to sit at his desk. While he sat at his desk you noticed that he opened the drawer that was supposed to be locked. (Crap it didn't automatically lock)!? Luigi looked back at his work so Bowser wouldn't see him staring. "Luigi, how long were you sitting here"? "I got here a couple of minutes before you why"? Bowser shook his head," It's nothing".