Chapter 22: Regret

Luigi stood in front of his house still sobbing a bit. He felt very confused about his feelings for Bowser. He didn't think that he would be the type of person that would force himself on him. Luigi cleaned up his face and walked into the house. "Hey, Luigi-". Luigi yelp and jumped from the voice calling his name. He saw Mario standing in the living room also startled from Luigi's scream. "S-sorry Mario, I didn't know you were home, you usually be at work still". Mario shook his head," I decided to come home early, why were you out so late"? Luigi wanted to tell his brother what Bowser did, but those words got stuck in his mouth. "I was doing a lot of Work, I had to stay a little bit". "Oh, that makes sense". "Well I'm beat, did you eat anything yet Mario"? Mario shook his head," No I was waiting for you to get home so I can make something". Mario went into the kitchen and started to cook. Luigi quickly went into his room and started to panic a bit more. He was still feeling a bit stressed by Bowser and felt ashamed. Why would he fall for someone that would do something like that? He got changed and walked up to see Mario had everything prepared. They both sat down to eat. "so how's everything, are you feeling ok". Mario sighed, he didn't feel ok but he needed to get out of this bad mood. "I'm good, wish I was better". Luigi sighed. It seemed like they were both having bad days. They both cleaned up and decided to got to bed early. As Mario disappeared into his room Luigi decided to watch a bit of TV before bed. As he sat down he heard his phone buzz a couple of times. When he looked at it, he realized he received several texts from Bowser. Luigi just stared at them hoping they would go away in an instant. He also saw he had a text from Daisy.

*Hey since we're both off tomorrow let's hang out*.

Luigi smiled as he enjoyed his times with Daisy, and this little outing can confirm his feelings for her are true.

He replied to Daisy's text and left Bowser's message unread. "I can't wait to hang out with Dasiy. As he went to his room to get some sleep, his phone kept buzzing from constant messages from Bowser. He sat his phone to the side before drift off to sleep.

"Soooooo Tell me do you like this dress or this one". Luigi and Daisy had gone to this very popular Boutique in New Donk City. "I'm surprised you don't already have enough dresses". Daisy gave Luigi a pouting look," There's no such thing as too many dresses". She looked at a couple more while Luigi looked for some new clothes too. "What do you think about these", Luigi asked showing her two Green shirts. "Don't you have enough Green shirts"? Luigi gasped," There's no such thing as too many greens". They both laughed as they continued to shop. Luigi noticed that his phone kept vibrating with constant messages from Bowser. He decided to turn it off so it would stop distracting him. "Everything ok", Dasiy asked. Luigi nodded," Yeah my phone has been going off constantly so I just turned it off". "Ok, let's go to this food place, I heard it has the best drinks and Burgers in town. "Honestly, how do you eat so much and keep your nice figure", Luigi laugh rubbing his belly. "It's a woman's secretly", She replied with a wink. They walked into the restaurant and noticed a familiar face sitting in the corner alone. "Oh, I never seen Wario be out in about, let's go say Hi", Daisy said with a blush. Luigi never seen Wario in very casual clothing, or outside his house in general if it wasn't at a bar. "Hi Wario, fancy seeing you here". Wario looked up at them chewing a large portion of food before gulping hard. He looked like he didn't want to be bothered, but shocking allowed them to sit with him. "It's nice of you to share your table with us", Luigi smiled. "Whatever Green", He sighed. 

They both sat down and Daisy started talking to him. Wario wasn't the type of person that would listen to someone for a long time, but it seems like Daisy was an exception. He wasn't 100% paying attention to her, but he gave a good impression that he was. "Wario shouldn't you be a work, are you off today", Luigi asked. "I left early that's all". Luigi was confused, Wario never goes home early even though his work ethic is extremely low. "Oh, really you normally would be at work late", Daisy said. "Well Bowser was acting weird, one minute he was being fuckin' rude and a clingy pain in the ass, then two seconds later he's all sweet and loving, it was sickening I had to leave". "Bowser was being ruder than you, that's bad", Luigi said jokingly. Wario smacked Luigi's cap off making it do a twirl in the air before hitting the ground. Daisy pressed hard on Wario's big nose," Cut it out". He sighed and pressed hard on her nose. The started to argue a bit while Luigi went to pick up his hat. Luigi decided to take a quick peek at his phone. "What the"!? Luigi received over 100 texts from Bowser. He opened a few and started to get nervous. All of his text was a mix between being very charming and sweet, and Vulgar and threatening. He would compliment Luigi asking how his day was, but when there wasn't a response 1 minute later he would text a threatening message to him saying he'd hurt Luigi. And then shortly after that, he'd apologize. And he kept doing it for almost what seemed all day. Daisy peaked over at Luigi's phone. "Is that Bowser texting you"? Luigi's face turned a bit red," Um yeah, he's been texting me all day, it's been weird". "I didn't know he texted you in the first place, isn't it awkward". "I mean he only text me work-related stuff but, recently he's been acting weird. "Told you, the big Koopa is losing it, he can't get into Peach's panties so he's going mental hahahahah". Daisy pulled on Wario's ear," Owowowoowo". Luigi gulped," I'll swing by work today to pay him a visit and see what's wrong". Daisy smiled," Sounds like a plan, but if he does something to you let me know, I'll beat him up for you". "Can't fight for yourself green hahaha-". Wario quickly stopped laughing when Daisy glared at him. "Let's go then, I'll wait a good distance from his office, and when I hear something go wrong I'll use Wario to kick down the door". "Yeah.....what"!?, Wario said. Luigi and Dasiy got up and Daisy called her driver to get them. (What's going on Bowser, did I upset you that much).