Chapter 19: Right Choice

Luigi woke up with the sound of a door opening. "Who's there", Luigi said in a groggy voice. His eyes adjusted to the door as he saw Bowser walk in. "Good Morning", he said as he walked in. "Was Jr good"? Luigi sat up and rubbed his eyes while wiping the drool from his mouth. "We had a rough start, but he warmed up to me near the end. "That's good my son tends to give other people a hard way to go, but I knew you could do it". Bowser went upstairs to his room leaving Luigi. "I guess since Bowser is here I can go". Luigi got up to collect his things and he heard the door open again. It was Bowser but with very casual clothing on, different from his Office attire. "Leaving so soon, you haven't had breakfast", Bowser said adjusting his glasses. Luigi stared a bit at Bowser, he looked very cute but he was too nervous to tell him. "Oh I didn't want to intrude, I thought you'd want to eat breakfast with only your son". Bowser gave a Hardy laugh," Nonsense you're a guest, it's rude of me to ask you a favor and give nothing in return". Bowser walked over to his kitchen and began to prep for Breakfast. "I was surprised that you don't have personal chefs when I came in". "Oh I do, I only call them when I have bigger festivities. Or when lunch needs to be prepared for my workers". Bowser diligently cooked as Luigi sat and watched. "So what happened when I left anything interesting"? Bowser smiled, "Well-".
----------------------
Bowser was eating the delicious food the Luigi had gotten from them. "This is amazing". Luigi nodded. The continued to eat and Bowser grew curious about what Luigi and Mario talked about. "So what did you and Mario talk about"? Luigi looked hesitant and first, but Bowser reached over and held his hand as a symbol of trust. "Well they are having complications in their relationship, but what I interpreted is that I think they might take a break from each other. Peach seems like she needs some support though because I've been watching her and she seems very down". "I'm sure someone will cheer her up". Luigi smiled, "I hope so too".

(Slight NSFW warning).

It was early in the morning and Luigi had left leaving Bowser in the hotel room alone. "Luigi you fool, so blinded by feelings with me, you'll tell me anything". He got up and decided to walk around the building before the next meeting started. During his walk, he came across peach sitting alone. "Prince charming is coming my dear". He went to the café nearby and ordered two cups of tea with all of Peach's favorite flavors. He walked back out and up to her. She looked up at Bowser who was holding out the tea for her. She was hesitant but proceeded to grab it. Bowser sat next to her putting a little distance between them. "You don't seem to be in a good mood, are the meetings getting to you"? She sighed, "No...It's not that". Bowser smiled," Well a royal shouldn't be sulking like this especially you, maybe Toadsworth can help you be in a better mood". "Probably", She said. They both at in silence, but Bowser would glance at her once in a while admiring her beauty. He could smell her intoxicating scent that made him want her more. "Y'know Princess if you ever want to talk, I'll be here to listen", Bowser said as he got up and started to walk away. "Bowser", Peach said. Bowser looked at her and she stared at the ground. "Let's have tea when we get back home". Bowser smiled and nodded. He went back to the hotel room and began to blush harshly. "Oh, I can't wait for our date. Maybe I could get more pictures of her while she sits by me. Bowser began to think about Peach uncontrollably, her perfectly smooth skin, beautiful blonde hair, tight waist, great chest, thin thighs. Bowser began to drool getting it almost all on his suit. He also managed to get himself extremely worked up that he was leaking in his pants and had a slight nosebleed from his increased heart rate. He knew deep in his mind that this was just a small step for her to be him. He looked down at his pants and sighed," I should take care of that".

--------------------

Bowser finished breakfast and called down Jr to come and eat as well. Luigi smiled as Jr gave his dad a big hug and told his dad how much fun he had. Bowser smiled as well as he heard about how happy his son was. "Ah, Mario should be home now I should go see him". Jr gave Luigi a hug," Can you come back please so we can play again"?. Luigi smiled and nodded," I'll make sure I come back early so we'll have the whole day". Jr jumped for joy and gave Luigi a Hi-five. "See you at work tomorrow". Luigi left and Jr went off to play some games. He looked at his phone and saw he was getting a call.

Luigi walked into the house and saw Mario sitting watching TV. "Mario how-". Luigi stopped mid-sentence as he gasped at Mario's face. He had a bandage on his cheek and his eyes were all red and puffy. "Mario....what happened"? Luigi ran to his brother's side as he sighed. "Peach and I are no longer together". "What happened why"? "Well, we got into an argument because I've been more focused on bringing down Bowser that I was neglecting her, and I yelled at her and she slapped me...I deserved it anyway". Luigi wanted to tell him that he's wrong, but he remembered all the times Mario neglected him hurting his feelings". "I'm sure you two can work something out". Mario sighed resting his head on his hands," I guess".

----------------------

"Ah yes, today will be fine, bye-bye". Bowser chuckled under his breath as he hung up. "I'll use Peach's frustration towards Mario as a tool for her to love me, and when she falls for me, off to the curb Luigi goes".