Chapter 28: Ex Brother

Mario stood at the door with his fist clenched, the sight of his brother with Bowser filled him with rage. "Luigi what's the meaning of this". "I...I...It's not what-". "Don't play your stupid games with me, what were you doing". Luigi stayed quiet. "Mario I know-", Bowser said. "Shut the fuck up", Mario raised his voice. Luigi hated that, Mario never raised his voice like this before. "Since you don't wanna open your mouth, Luigi, probably because you've been filling it up with dick-" "Mario!", Bowser yelled standing to defend Luigi. Luigi felt sick to his stomach, Mario never spoken to him this way". "Well it's true, you were playing with me, and I know it, I spoke with peach the other day". "What did she say", Bowser asked. Mario growled," I spoke to her trying to make amends, but she was telling me things that I did, that I only discussed with Luigi, and what do you know, she like a pig like you now". "Bowser looked just about ready to explode". "Tell me, Luigi, you used me, used me at my weakest point, told Bowser all my secrets, so he could be with her, you lied, you did all this so you could get good with Bowser, as I told you he was dangerous, but of course I'm related to a worthless, mindless freak brother, that lies for his own personal gain". "Mario, you're way too angry, your twisting things way too much", Bowser yelled. Mario was still mad he couldn't believe it before he could say anymore he ran off. Luigi foolishly went after him. Mario didn't get far and Luigi grabbed onto his sleeve. As quick as Luigi grabbed him, the faster he was smacked on the ground. Luigi felt dazed and extremely disoriented. "Stay away from me you bastard". Mario walked off leaving Luigi and a couple of patients staring at him. Bowser came by and helped him up and escorted him back to the office.

Bowser was minutes from exploding but was keeping his composure for Luigi. As he looked at his lovers face it was silent. Yet it spoke the truths of his heart. He didn't know what to do since he knew whatever he did wouldn't be helpful. "Hey, Luigi". Luigi sighed and a smile appeared on his face. He stood up and stretched. "Would you like me to get you some coffee, Bowser?", "Luigi"? "I'm fine, I could use a nice coffee right now, don't you think".

Luigi walked out of the office and went into the break room to make him and Bowser some coffee. He stood by the machine as he and stared at the stream of coffee pouring into the cups almost mesmerized. He places lids on the coffee and walked out heading for the office. As he walked he felt weak, every step got heavier and heavier, his breathing became thinner in-between each breath along with his sweaty palms and trembling body. The coffee started splashing from the hole in the lid from his trembles that he started to burn himself badly. He went into the locker room and dropped the cups accidentally on the floor he fell over it and started hyperventilating. He heard the door behind him open.

"Huh, Luigi", he heard Waluigi's voice. He went to his side. "Wario stay here while I get Daisy". Wario stood awkwardly behind Luigi as he really wasn't good at comforting people. A few minutes later Daisy had come instead of Waluigi and he jumped into action. She held Luigi and tried to relax him. She knew her friend did tend to have panic attacks and that this was the only way to relax him. "It's alright Luigi". Wario still standing around awkwardly decided to clean the coffee mess around Luigi so no one would slip. She helped Luigi up and he kept shaking, with tears running down his face. "Luigi what's going on, you can tell me". Luigi glanced at Dasiy and then at his feet. She knew it had to be something bad because he always told her before she asked the question. Daisy looked at Wario and notion for him to leave. Wario walked out of the locker room, but he decided to press his ear against the door to hear what was going on.

"So Luigi what's going on". Luigi opened his mouth, but no words would come out, it felt painful, he felt that Dasiy could secretly despise him. "Please, I wanna help you feel better, what are friends for". Luigi started to cry a little, and it all just came out. From the beginning when Bowser threatened him, to now, every little detail even how Mario would treat him. They both sat there as Daisy was still trying to get all of that to sink in. She then got mad," how could Mario do this to you, he's so bitter". Dasiy started to thrash about kicking the many Lockers. "Are you...upset with me". Daisy looked back at Luigi still hurt. "No, why would I be upset, are you doing what makes you happy". "I-I don't really know anymore". Daisy wanted to cheer up Luigi but didn't know-how. "You know, I think it's sweet that you and Bowser are dating". She sat next to him and smiled, "I don't think you noticed, but he actually been a tad happier. I noticed when you both walk it, he just smiles when he looks at you, and when you're not around, he just looks grumpy. You're like the best thing that happened to him. I will be honest, I would have never imagined you going out with him, but I'm happy you're happy". Dasiy held Luigi's hand and helped him up.

Wario heard them walking towards the door and he backed up leaning over by a wall on his phone to make it seem like he wasn't eavesdropping. They both walk out and head for Bowser's office.

Luigi walked in the office along with Daisy."Luigi, I was worried", Bowser said as he got up. Bowser looked over at Daisy who was a bit mad. "Why are you looking at me". She then slapped Bowser, hugged him and then slapped him again. "What the hell!", Bowser growled. "Luigi told me everything and I mean everything, one, I slapped you for how you treated him in the beginning. I gave you a hug because of how you changed and became so sweet towards him". "And what about the last slap"? "Oh I just felt like slapping you, I'd never get another opportunity to do that again". Bowser growled and Blushed," huh every-thing". "Yeah, it's fine I won't tell anyone". She grabbed Bowser's tie and brought him down to eye level. "hurt Luigi in any way, and your head is mine got it". Bowser thought that Daisy would be the last thing he'd be scared of, but he felt the weight of her words. She then whispered in his ear. "Also take him home after work, just in case Mario is still being an ass". Bowser nodded and Daisy smiled. "Luigi I'm going back to work, so if you need me I'm just a good skip away". Daisy walked out of the office leaving them be, as Luigi still sulked.