Chapter 30: Heartstrings

Since Jr had school early in the morning, that left the living quarters to just Bowser and Luigi. Bowser was cooking breakfast while Luigi showered. He started to plate all the food and decided to check on Luigi real quick. He heard the sound of the shower cut off along with a swish of the shower curtain. Bowser sneakily opened the door to catch a peek and blushed. He saw Luigi getting out of the shower, he was so adorable. The water still running down his back and chest, the way his hair fell down and his gorgeous amount of body hair. Although Bowser saw Luigi naked, he couldn't get over the fact that he was a bit hairy. He watched as Luigi looked at himself in the mirror fixing his mustache trying to get it to form the cute curve. Bowser froze a but when he noticed Luigi glance over to the door. "You know you can come in", Luigi said still fixing his mustache. Bowser walked in slowly smiling. "Does my mustache look good", Luigi said showing it to Bowser. "Let me see". Bowser went for a nice kiss which surprised Luigi. Bowser reached down to squeeze his butt while they kissed and then pulled back. "Hehe well, your mustache feels the same". Luigi giggled in Bowser's arms holding him close. "Now, get dress breakfast is ready". Bowser walked out leaving Luigi to finish getting dress so he could eat.

He walked downstairs to see Bowser sitting at the table waiting for him. He sat across from him before the started to eat talking about various things. Bowser was happy to see Luigi in such a great mood, but somewhere deep inside he still felt that Luigi wasn't 100% healed. Mario was his family and for family to turn on you like that so easily there had to be pain hidden away. They both were finished and they both decided it would be nice if they just watched some TV relaxing with each other. Sitting on the couch Bowser flicked through the channels before finding a nice Movie. They would've known what the movie was about if their faces weren't attached the whole time. Bowser was on top of Luigi while he was kissing and cuddling with him. Bowser got so excited that he even started biting at his neck leaving marks.

They finished their make-out session just in time since Jr was going to be home in a few seconds. Once Jr walked in the house he was so excited to see Luigi. "I'll leave you two to play games", Bowser said. Jr jumped for joy as he gave Luigi a hug and held his hand to lead him to his room so they could start playing all the games. Luigi liked seeing Jr very happy it made him happy as well. "Mr. Luigi I have to tell you something". "Oh, what is it". "Papa's been really grumpy before you came over a lot, so you make him happy too". Luigi smiled at Jr. And patted his head. "I'm happy to hear that".

They both continued to play games until Jr fell asleep on his lap. Luigi picked him up and gently placed him on his bed. Luigi tucked him in and walked out of his room to go find Bowser. "-Yawn-". Luigi started to grow a bit tired as he patted his pockets for his phone. "Huh, where did I put it"? Luigi walked around until he found it in Bowser's room on the dresser. As he picked it up he saw he had over 20 missed calls and 50 text messages. "Who is this all from". He unlocked his phone and they were all from Mario. Luigi refused to read any messages or call him back in that matter.

Luigi walked downstairs and saw Bowser sitting on the Couch scrolling through his phone. He looked a bit frustrated and he sighed to himself. Luigi walked behind him and decided to scare him. "BOO". Bowser didn't jump, but he looked back and smiled. "I could smell you come over". "Huh, do I stink or something"? Bowser laughed," No, no I have a good sense of smell". Luigi went around the couch to cuddle next to Bowser. He wrapped his arm around him while resting his head on his stomach. Bowser then sneakily ran his hands down to Luigi's rear and gave it a little squeeze. While they say Luigi looked at his phone again and noticed the number of calls and text doubled. Bowser was able to catch a glance at Luigi's phone and got a bit mad. "Why is he texting you, do I need to deal with him". Luigi shook his head. "N-No you don't have to worry, I didn't even open them". Bowser grumbled as he took Luigi's phone and placed it on the coffee table in front. "Uh, Bowser". Luigi found himself on his back pressed against the cushions of the couch while Bowser hovered over him. "Mario is in the past, everything he says now doesn't matter". Bowser kissed Luigi making sure taste every bit of him. Luigi blushed and cupped Bowser's cheek. "Now let's get some rest we have work ok". Bowser picked Luigi up bridal style as they went to his room to rest up for tomorrow.

Luigi had to come in a bit earlier then Bowser to help set up for a meeting today. Wario was also there with Daisy and Luigi could see Daisy's face turn mysteriously red as he spoke to her. They seemed like complete polar opposites, Daisy was so full of energy while Wario was so lazy. Luigi smiled though as they were cute. They heard the door open to the meeting room when Luigi's blood ran a bit cold, as it was Mario.