park seonghwa.

did you ever have a crush on your brother's best friend?

cause I did.

-

i still remember that day. which is my older brother, jungwoo invited some of his friends for a sleepover without my knowing since it's weekend.

at the same time, i went home really late because I stayed at school for a while.

I didn't know about their presence since they're staying at jungwoo's room, and didn't come out at all.

around 1-2 am, I went to the kitchen for some water and snacks. I was studying for the upcoming test and I need some food to stay awake.

i didn't turn on the light, I was lazy. at the moment I closed the refrigerator, seonghwa entered the kitchen.

I thought he was a burglar, so I slipped the glass I'm holding, and screamed. the glass met the floor and broke.

"dad!!! there's a burglar inside our house!!!" my scream woke up the entire house, including my brother and his friends.

luckily, I was near the kitchen counter. I grabbed the knife in the drawer and pointed at him.

"yah!! I'm not afraid of you!!" I shouted at him and he went :o

"h-hey, I'm not a burglar-" I pointed the knife at him even more close.

"yuna! what are you doing?" jungwoo showed up and went beside me, taking the knife from my hand.

"hey!! that guy break into our house!" I pointed at seonghwa.

and then, jungwoo broke into a laughter. I went confused until he calm down.

"hyung, met my sister, yuna. yuna, he's my friend," at the moment he told me that, I was hoping the earth could swallow me alive.

"why didn't you tell me?!" I whispered at him while eyeing seonghwa.

"you're home late, I forget to mention my friend will come for sleepover." he explained and put the knife back.

"kids, what's wrong?" my dad arrived at the scene and we went silence.

"just a misunderstanding, dad." jungwoo told him. dad sighed and told us to clean the mess.

my cheeks went flushed after I remembered my action just now. oh my god.

I picked up the broken pieces of glass, and there's seonghwa helping me. why jungwoo need to left us in this situation?!

"er, err I'm sorry," I awkwardly apologised at him. he nodded and smiled afterwards.

"it's okay. if I were you I'll went panicking too," he took the broom, sweeping the small pieces of the glass into the dustpan.

I was about to do it, but he helped me instead. I took the dustpan from him and threw the broken pieces of glass into a separated plastic bag.