9

yuna's p.o.v.

without my permission, yunho went close to me and took a look on my forehead.

he poked my forehead with his finger, and i winced in pain. i immediately glared at him.

"sorry! it was an accident," he apologised before taking a step behind.

"which? you hit me with basketball or you touch my forehead?"

i'm not being a bitch, but his action does made me pissed. what's the point of poking my bruised forehead?

"both. look, i'm really sorry. they accidentally threw the ball too hard and it flew," he apologised, again.

"alright, it's okay." i gave him back his ball (that sounded so wrong).

i was about to walk away before he grabbed my wrist, softly.

"hey, your forehead doesn't look okay to me. let me treat them,"

-

honestly, i have no idea of how i ended up with the school's famous basketball captain, at the convenience store.

he went to buy some ice packs for my bruised forehead. after few minutes, he came back.

"here," he handed me an ice pack, and i accepted it before pressing it on my forehead.

i pressed the ice pack unknowingly, not hitting the right spot since i couldn't see the bruise.

he slightly chuckled, maybe the sight of confused me amused him.

"what?" i scoffed.

he scooted close to me, taking the ice pack from my hand.

"let me do it for you," he gently pressed the ice pack on my forehead.

i shivered when the coldness of the ice pack made contact with the bruise on my forehead.

yunho keep pressing it on my forehead gently, and i unconsciously took the chance to stared at his face.

he have a round, double lid eyes. perfect eyebrows for a man. normal sharp nose, with a thin lips.

to be honest, he have pretty normal face features. but he still managed to look good with those.

not everyone could pull good looks with normal face features. but jeong yunho could.

wait, why the voice inside my head keep praising him? shut up.

"is my face too handsome for you til you can't stop staring?" his voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"excuse me?" i raised my eyebrows at him, before wincing in pain again.

"don't move," he warned and continued pressing the ice pack.

our position were quite close, with his hands on my forehead and i need to raise my head since he's one big man.

"why would i stare at you?"