song mingi.

did you ever like a random stranger you just met?

cause I did.

-

that day, I was taking a walk around the park nearby the neighbourhood.

it was in autumn season, so it's pretty chilly out here. I sat on the bench, and admiring the scenery.

then, I saw a cat wandering around the park. every time I saw one I would go and pat them.

I went beside the cat, it's a british short hair breed and female gender. I patted her head, she seems to like it.

oh? she have a collar. did her owner lost her? I took a look at the collar.

'song sunfish'.

I scrunched my eyebrows, feeling confused. why would someone named their pet 'song sunfish' when the pet is a cat? unbelievable.

"you're so cute, where's your owner?" I scratch her chin.

she meowed, in a cute way. I chuckled, maybe she's answering my question. song sunfish quite nice at me.

"okay, I need to go. I hope your owner find you," I patted her head for a few seconds, before stand up.

she meowed again, in a sad tone. I waved, leaving her at the park.

-

"I'm home!" I rang the bell and shouted, since I didn't bring the keys with me.

"coming!" my dad shouted from inside the house.

he opened the door for me. but then, he gave me a disbelief look.

"yuna, I told you no pet allowed in the house right?"

"yeah, why?" I become confused, suddenly he said one of the house's rule.

"why you brought a cat home?" he pointed at my back.

"e-eh?" I turned around, saw the cat at the park just now. is she following me all the way home?!

"I didn't bring her home! she's the one who is following me," I defend myself from getting scold.

dad sighed, "you found her?"

"yeah, at the park. she have an owner, you can take a look at her collar!" I carried the cat, showing the collar to dad.

"song sunfish? what a weird name," he commented. "I knew right!" I said.

"what are you gonna do with this cat?" he asked me. I raised both of my shoulders.

"how would I know? I didn't bring her home, it's her the one who following me,"

"should I bring her back to the park?" I asked dad. he stood silence for a while, thinking the best idea.

"what if her owner threw her away? she's must be cold, and hungry," I try to gain dad's sympathy.