1

yuna's p.o.v.

"oppa? did you see a pink coloured box in my room? it's circle shaped, with white ribbons on top. mum gave it to me. "

I panic when the box I put all of my letters is gone. I remember it's still in my room when I was having flashback while reading the letters.

"I don't know," jungwoo says, without looking at me. I start to become suspicious to him.

jungwoo is a bad liar. as his sister for seventeen years, I know all of his weakness. he couldn't look at the people when he lie.

"are you sure?" I repeat my question. he finally look at me, fiddling his fingers.

"err, I kinda saw the box," his voice starts to tremble. I look at him with my wide eyes.

"where is it?!" I shake both of his shoulders, feeling impatience.

"I sent the letters out," he run away, after he said that. I chase him, we practically run the entire house.

"WHY DID YOU SENT IT" I stuck out my hand, trying to grab him and I succeed. we practically rolling on the floor now.

"i thought you forgot to send it, since you wrote the addressees!" he managed to escape from me, and running away again.

"I DON'T ASK YOU TO DO THAT" my face darkens, even more creepier. I was lazy to chase him, so I stop.

the easiest way to let the enemy get into your trap, you need to pretend that you're giving up. and they'll come straight to you.

when jungwoo come over at me, I took the chance and tackle him to ground. he almost die of my choking if my sister didn't shout.

"daddy! unnie is killing oppa!!" she have a pretty big mouth, how can a five years old be that fluent?

if not my dad went downstairs, jungwoo would be dead by my hands.

"yuna! jungwoo! stop bickering!!" he shouts, making both of us get up from the floor.

"what are you guys fighting about? be a role model for hyun! she wouldn't want two violence siblings!"

he scolds both of us, literally the whole neighbourhood could hear his voice.

"w-we did nothing dad," I say, with my eyes signalling jungwoo to go with the flow.

"that's right! we're just fooling around," he hug my shoulder tightly.

dad's suspiciously eyeing us from head to toe. he doesn't seems to buy that excuse.

"then explain why are you choking your brother," he shoot.

"i-i-it's a new trick to play with friends! we saw it on youtube, and try it," jungwoo help me to make an excuse.

"yes, dad! probably hyun and you just misunderstood," I added.

"okay then, but don't do that again. it looks like you're killing jungwoo," he advise before walking away.