24

정윤호

all we do is think about the feelings that we hide.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

a loud thunder crash following by the sound of rain droplets. slowly, it started to pouring heavily.

"crap," i muttered under my breath. "how am i supposed to go home now?"

apparently, i was staying up at the school helping the teacher and getting extra credits for it.

somehow, she let me go early and i decided to kill some time by sitting in the library. the school library was provided with free WiFi, why not?

just my 'luck', around ten minutes of me sitting comfortably on the sofa, the rain started to poured.

i don't have my umbrella with me. even worse, dad and jungwoo didn't picked up my calls. i have no idea how am i going home now.

i got out from the library, sat on one of the school's bench near the gate. hoping for the rain to stop so i can go home.

-

it's been around thirty minutes and it still raining cats and dogs. there is no sign of this rain going to stop.

i started to worried and my phone wasn't helping at all since battery died few minutes ago. the sky was getting darker and the light around the school was switched on.

"i'm going to die here.....,"

i jokingly whispered to myself as i rubbed my hands together. the temperature dropped because of the raining.

as i looking around the school while sitting on the bench like a lost kid, someone called my name.

"yuna? what are you doing here this late?"

god finally send me an angel- a sweating yunho in his basketball attire appeared while carrying his bag on his shoulder.

"are you waiting for your brother?"

"no," i replied. "i'm waiting for the rain to stop, so i can go home."

"i don't think this rain will end soon, are you sure you're going to wait?" he asked, putting his stuff down on the bench.

"i don't have any option anymore. my brother nor my dad didn't pick up my calls. i forgot my umbrella at home," i sighed.

"hey, i'll give you a ride home then." he offered, and my eyes lit up.

"really? thank you so much!!" i got up from my seat, fixing the bag strap on my shoulder.

he let out a chuckle, before continuing on his words. "wait here for a second princess, i need to get my car."

"where do you parked it?" i asked.

"near the block 12, wait here and i'll drive my car to here." he replied, before walking away leaving his stuff with me.