3

after the bell rang, it's lunch time. I immediately pulled eun before san could come near us.

we went to the rooftop since it would be a big chance seeing the guys at the cafeteria.

but eun went to the cafeteria to buy some food, leaving me alone up here. the weather is quite nice actually.

"noona?"

oh shit, please not the person I think about. please don't.

I turned around, and saw a smiling jongho. "oh hi jongho, didn't see you there,"

"hi noona," he stated and sat beside me. we went silence for a while. why eun taking so long?!

"look, I really appreciate that-"

"jongho, if you read my letters carefully, you'll see that I already moved on. it's just a silly crush you know?"

"er, I know that. I just want to thank you for liking me. that's all," he said and I mentally face-palmed.

why can't you listen first, kim yuna?!

"to be honest, I think about you before," he shyly stated.

"what do you mean?" I turned my face, facing him.

"you're actually quite nice, pretty, and smart," he praised. I would be flattered, but not now.

"jongho, you know that i already moved on right? you told me that you're type is someone who is younger than you,"

"i know, I'm just saying." we went silence for a while, since the atmosphere is sooooo awkward.

"I never been a relationship before," he suddenly said.

"nor someone ever confess to me. you're the first girl," I looked at him with disbelief.

"really? but you seems nice, how can a girl didn't attracted to you?!"

he grinned, "maybe I wasn't their type,"

"nonsense, you're one of the great guy I've ever known. don't worry, your perfect girl will come soon," I patted his head.

"thank you, noona." he smiled before standing up and brushed his pants.

"noona?"

"yes?"

"what if I told you that I changed my type of girl?" he slow down his voice a little bit, I couldn't hear clearly.

"what?"

"nothing, see you later!" he smiled, and left the rooftop with a confused yuna.

"I see that you and jongho have sort things out," eun suddenly appeared with foods in her hands.

"you bitc- I could have heart attack," I clasped my chest dramatically.

"it's okay. the worse thing could happen is you're just going to die,"

"sometimes I wonder why am I still friends with you,"