choi jongho.

did any cute young boys caught your attention before?

cause I did.

-

this one? he's actually one year younger than me. but he's so cute, and yet so manly.

there's one time, I'm involved with the music club's concert as the backstage workers. after the concert finished, we went backstage and cheered for the successful night.

"it's a wrap!" the club's teacher came in, and congratulated us.

"for the successful night, I have presents for you guys!" we cheered after she said that.

"here's the gift," she hand over a big paper bag. everyone rushed to see what's inside.

"apples, mrs lee?!" all of us sighed, after the long night we only get apples for presents?!

"yeah, eat the apples for the appetizer before I bring you guys to the korean bbq restaurant," everyone went happy at the statement.

"anyone brought knife?"

"why would we bring knife to concert, you idiot!"

"then how can we cut the apples?"

"hey! jongho can split the apples," someone suggested, bringing everyone's attention to the student named jongho.

"jongho! come here, and do the things you really like," they joked.

a cute looking boy came out, and took out an apple from the paper bag.

"watch my strength!" he said, and in a blink, he splited the apple to half.

I was awed, he looks so cute, yet he can split the apples. I was curious who is this guy.

"who's that? the one spliting the apples," I asked one of the members.

"oh? it's choi jongho. he's one year younger than us and the main vocalist for choir," he explained, before walked away.

one year younger? interesting.

-

one week after the concert, my english class teacher asked me a favour.

"yuna, see me at the office when lunch break, " she told me, before went out from our class.

"alright, teacher."

lunch break, I told eun to go the our usual place first while I meet mrs kim. I went inside the teacher's office and went to her seat.

"mrs kim, anything I can help you?" I politely asked her.

she turned her head when she heard someone called her. "ah, yuna."

"can I ask you a favour?"

"what is it?" I looked at her.