yeosang

dear yeosang,

thank you. you're the best person I've ever met. I really like you, after all the things you've done to me.

you're my life saver. everytime I had a problem, it's always you the one who helped me. even the smallest problem, I couldn't open the lid, you came to my house and opened it for me.

the way you talked, it's just perfect. did anyone told you your eyes is so freaking beautiful? how can someone be that gorgeous?! bonus, you're a boy with good looks and wise words.

I finally move on, thanks to you. I'm really sorry that you lost your sisters before. but you still remains calm, not matter what. I couldn't forget the things you told me the day you sneaked in my room after few days of my mum's funeral.

I'm really glad that I have you by my side. but, are we gonna be friends for the entire life? I heard that a boy and a girl can be best friend, but it will ended up one loving another one. I think it's happening right now. I like you but you didn't like me.

they say that when two best friends become a couple, it's either turned out well or a disaster. I realised, what if we became a couple, but then we break up? it will affect our friendship.

I'll try my best not to be into you anymore. but I still wish we can be more than friends.

lots of love,
yuna

-

listening to 'it's you' by henry really help me a lot writing yeosang's chapter.

I know that I over-write his chapter but I really love him. he deserves more loves, and lines. yes, I'm yeosang biased lolll