kang yeosang.

did you ever like the boy next door?

cause I did.

-

he's the boy next door, me and my brother best friend, life saver, angel, or anything you wanted to call him.

he's always been there for me. if I have any problems, he would help me to solved it. he's literally... everything to me.

it all started when he moved in to the next house. I was 13, and in love. til now, a little piece of my love towards him is still here.

-

"mum, there's a family move in to the next house," I peeked through the window, seeing a lorry with full of furniture.

"I know," mum said, while cooking breakfast. "is a family of 3, they have one child."

you see? my mum. literally every news, gossip or rumour she know.

"really?" I asked, loudly.

"yeah, the same age as you!" she replied, arranging the pancakes on the plate.

-

the next day, my mum invited the family to dinner. it's for welcoming them to our neighbourhood.

"ara! it's been a while," I learned that my mum and mrs kang are best friends at middle school, but lost contact after she moved to other states.

"omo, is that your daughter? she's pretty!" mrs kang looked at me, paid a compliment.

"thank you," I shyly smiled.

"of course, like her mum." well, if this isn't my mum.

"where's your another child?" mrs kang asked, looking around the house.

"ah, upstairs. yuna, call your brother to come downstairs. the guest are here," she ordered.

I went upstairs, called my brother.

"oppa, the guest are here. better come down, unless you want mum turn into a monster," he giggled at my last sentence and we both went downstairs together.

"there he is, my son. named jungwoo," she introduced jungwoo to the guest. I saw a boy, sitting close to mrs kang.

when I walk closely, I saw a gorgeous human being. he's, literally beautiful!

"children, this is mrs kang, mr kang and their only child, yeosang." mum introduced them to us.

"yeosang is around your age, be friends with him!" she patted both of our shoulders, before signaling the guest to the dining room.

"he's pretty cute," my brother commented. I looked at him, disbelief.

"I'm stating the fact, yuna. he's the same age with you, go and be friend with him!" he nudged me.

"what? you're the one that should be friends with him. you're a boy, you should talk to him," I glared at him.

"is someone shy?" he teased and ran to the dining room, escaping before I pinch him arm.