5

yuna's p.o.v.

"why are you so late today?" jungwoo asked when I walked inside the house.

"ASK YOURSELF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME TO DO THIS"

"hey, calm down. don't talk to me with big fonts, I'm still your oppa," he pouted.

there's a time that I won't be mad because of his cutenees, but this time I couldn't bare it.

"YOU SENT THE LETTERS, AND I NEED TO AVOID THE GUYS. THANKFULLY HONGJOONG SEONGHWA AND MINGI ISN'T THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME"

"wait, hongjoong, kim hongjoong?"

"YEAH WHY?"

"nothing, his name sounds familiar to me." jungwoo shrugged, and I went upstairs.

I slumped myself on the bed, and deep sighed. please tell me that all of these are dreams, jungwoo didn't send the letters, I didn't kiss yunho.

speaking of yunho, aISH. WHY DID I KISSED HIM EARLIER?!?!?!

maybe a long bath, with some music plus bath bomb will help me.

hopefully I'll drown in my bath.

(jk I still love my life tho, I didn't go to stray kids concert yet, I can't die that early yet)

-

after a long, long 2 hours of bath, I walked out from my bathroom. with bathrobe wrapped around my body.

I was wandering around my closet, finding my usual attire.

but then, something or someone knocked on my window. I thought, it might be the branches, but the knock getting louder.

rolled my eyes, I swepted the curtain. yeosang was on the branch, knocking on my window.

"kang yeosang! are you crazy?! why don't you call me earlier," I whispered-shout, since I don't want jungwoo know yeosang was sneaking in.

I open the window, letting him sneaked inside my room. he carefully step in.

"i-i called you earlier, but you didn't answer," he said, running his finger on his hair while looking somewhere else.

"ah! my phone is out of battery, sorry." he nodded, understood my situation.

"ok, firstly, please listen to me. the letters is long time ago-"

"c-can you please change to something first? it's getting harder for m-me,"

crap. I just realised I still have my bathrobe on. I covered my chest, randomly taking any clothes inside the bathroom.

"SHAJAKKSKAK-" I looked in to the mirror, slapping myself.

well not to hard, I don't want my face getting bruised by my hands.

when I was about to take off my bathrobe, I realised that I don't bring along my underwears.

kim yuna, why are you so clumsy at the wrong time?! I couldn't ask yeosang to take it, or it will be more awkward.

"y-yeosang?" I shouted, hopefully he will listen to my voice.

"yes?" he replied.

"can you close your eyes? and facing the window please? I forget to take something,"

"alright, I already close my eyes and facing the window,"

as soon as he said that, I open the bathroom door, quickly walked to my closet and took my underwears.

before closing the bathroom door again, I took a look at him. he's really doing what I told him to.

really a gentleman.

I closed the bathroom door, shouted, "yeosang, you can open your eyes now!"

I changed into some shirt, and a baggy sweatpants. I dressed up like this in front of him lot of times.

he was sitting on my bed when I got out. finally, he have the courage and look at me.

"look, I wish you could understand what an I going to say. I wrote that long time ago, and I already moved on." I explained.

"o-oh, alright. I'm understand. we're still friends right?" he asked.

I nodded, "of course! I don't want to lose you after those letters-"

"there are more? I thought I'm the only one?" he looked at me, confused.

"ok, please listen,"

-

"kim yuna, you're really one of the kind," he commented.

I hid my face with my blanket, feeling embarrassed.

"it's okay, you're going to sort things out," he pulled me in his embrace, and I hugged him back.

it's feel weird after he read the letters, yet still fine with out friendship.