21

최종호

one day, there will be a star comforting you, but it may not be me.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

"he only seen your messages?" i raised my voice, widening my eyes.

eun, who was telling me that she finally have courage to confess to her crush but the boy only seen her messages.

"yeah, but i'm fine with the rejection though. it's not like the first time," eun replied like it's nothing.

"but it's not!" i slapped the girl's thigh. how can she be so calm after a rejection while i'm the one who worry about it?

"nah, it's fine. but it's going to be awkward since we're in the same tennis club," she sipped her juice.

we both continued on our chatter until a senior come to us with a friend of him. he tapped eun's shoulder.

"eun?"

we both turned around and saw eun's crush standing behind her. guess what, the tough girl's face started to reddened.

"can i have a word with you?" he politely asked. me, knowing that eun would decline but i pushed her to him.

"just go, who knows what he might say," i whispered at eun. she quietly nodded before following the senior.

-

they haven't returned even the bell has rang. so i decided to went back to class without waiting for eun. she know i'll be in the class anyway.

i was dozing off and i stared at the window with my palm cupping my cheeks. but not until someone shook my shoulder violently.

"guess what?!" it was eun.

"hmm?"

"he accepted! he told me that he like me too, but he prefer face-to-face telling me," eun smiled like an idiot.

"really? i'm so happy for you!"

we both jumped in happiness while holding each other's hands. eun couldn't wiped this smile on her face.

after a while, we both calm and sat. eun nudged me with a smirk,

"how about you? what happened with the rest of eight guys?"

i sighed, "i don't know. i don't really have feelings towards anyone right now."

"don't worry, you'll get yourself a boy one day and we'll have double date!" eun exclaimed happily.

"sure!"

-

the bell rang, signalling the school was ended.

we both were putting our things in the locker and her boyfriend came over, hugging her shoulder from behind.

eun blushed so hard until i couldn't differentiate her between the red colour of our lockers.