10

before you read this chapter, don't forget to check out @lunarateez work! she's doing ateez version of to the boys i've loved before too💘

-

yuna's p.o.v.

sunday, and i don't have any plan for today except being a lazy ass.

after i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i went downstairs for breakfast. yeah, i didn't take any bath yet.

dad's on call, he already gone to the hospital early of the morning. it's left me, hyun and jungwoo.

speaking of them, jungwoo woke up pretty early today. he finished his meal and went upstairs.

i took a plate of rice and slumped myself on to the couch. turning on the television, i scrolled through all of the programs.

"ooh, totally spies! it's been a long time since i watched this," i muttered, choosing the cartoon show.

(totally spies is the superior)

while i was busy stuffing fried rice into my mouth, jungwoo came down with his soccer attire and sports bag.

"since when you have soccer practice on sunday?" i asked him.

he turned his head to me, "we have extra practice today. few days before the match."

"alright. have fun!" i ignored him and continued to watch totally spies.

"yuna-yaaaaaaa," he cutely called me. i scoffed, knowing that he want something from me.

every time jungwoo cutely speaks, well even cuter than usual since he's already cute, it means he want something from you.

"what is it?" i shouted, without breaking eye contact with the television screen.

"can you pick me up from the practice today?" he clasped his hands together, and pouted.

ew, (jk) who's brother is this?

"nope. i don't feel like going out," i shook my head and he stand in front of the television, blocking my view.

"please?" he opened up his arm, making sure i couldn't watch the show.

"why can't you ask your friend to send you home? you're going with them right?" i threw the small cushion at him and he dodged it.

"they already take me to the practice, i feel ashamed if i ask them another favour,"

i rolled my eyes, "how about you drive yourself to the practice? i'm not going out today."

"please, yuna? or else i won't budge from the place and you can't watch your show,"

"it's okay. i could watch it on youtube," i took out my phone from my pajama's pocket.

"mcnuggets, twenty pieces." he said, and it does earn my attention to him.

"add a sundae chocolate to it,"

"deal. pick me up at two okay?!" he excitedly said, and shook my shoulder.

"yeah, whatever." i pushed him. a car horn rang outside and jungwoo took his bag before went outside.

"bye sissy!"

"tsk, what's wrong with him?"

-

i knew it, there's something wrong. right now, i'm driving four boys to our home.

it wasn't a good idea to drive four sweaty boys in a car. i almost drowned, thank god i sprayed febreez on them before getting inside the car.

:)

jungwoo have this smirk on his face, since mingi was one of them. his another friends, lucas and jisung were here too.

"yuna, stop at mcdonalds please." jungwoo poked my shoulder.

"what for?"

"we're getting lunch, plus i owed you mcnuggets and sundae right?"

"okay," i agreed.

-

"noona, you're not going with us?" jisung, the youngest among us asked when i stay inside the car.

"nope, since there is no parking. make sure to take away!" i told him, and he nodded.

since drive thru is packed of people too, i think the best choice is i wait in the car while they buy the lunch.

jungwoo and lucas getting out from the car, following jisung. wait- it left me and mingi in the car.

"hey," he broke the silence between us. i turned my head behind and weakly smile.

i knew it why jungwoo want me to pick him up. he also gesture all of them to leave except me and mingi.

"hey,"

"so- we- you-" he stopped talking, and scratched his head. i sighed, knowing where this will go.

"mingi, look. i wrote the letter long time ago. it's just temporarily feelings."

"maybe i liked you before because of sunfish. i do have thing for guys who loves cat but i don't have any feelings towards you anymore,"

i finished my words, without looking at him. i just hope he listened to me.

"i get it. we're still friends right?"

"yes, why would i stop being your friend? i still want to see sunfish," i grinned at my last sentence.

"hey! you're being my friend because of sunfish?" he played along, earning a giggle from me.

"of course! she's cuter than you,"

he playfully glared at me and muttered something under his breath where i couldn't hear it.

"but i like you more than sunfish does,"

"what is it?" i moved my head close to him, placing my hand on my ear.

"nothing," he smiled. i shrugged it off, ignoring the thoughts on my mind.

i flinched when someone bang the car's window. it was lucas, grinning until his ears and showing the paper bags.

i opened the lock and they went inside the car. i glared at lucas for what he did. he smiled innocently before i pulled the engine on.

when i looked over the front mirror (idk what it calls), i caught mingi looking at me.

he finally realised and turned his head to another way. i chuckled at his reaction, it was really cute.

-