6

yuna's p.o.v.

"yuna? someone is looking for you," jihoon, one of my classmate informed me when i was waiting eun for packing her bag.

"really? thank you for informing me," I slightly smiled at him.

"no problem," he winked. "is that guy your boyfriend?"

"you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" eun pouted and I confused for a while.

"since when I have a boyfriend?" I asked myself.

"i assume that the guy is your friend then. his uniform showing he's from wonderland high,"

"mingi? oh shit," I muttered. jihoon scrunched his eyebrows.

"ok, goodbye jihoonie!" eun pulled me out from the class and left jihoon dumbfounded.

"isn't that the guy in your letter?" she whispered. i nodded weakly.

"oh my god. good luck girl, I gotta blast first," in a blink of an eye, she dissappear from my sight.

this bitch.

I went towards to the school's gate. I saw someone's in wonderland high uniform, but his back facing my direction.

that's not mingi. he's tall, while this guy is a little bit shorter. i huffed in relieved, because is not mingi.

I tapped his shoulder, and asked. "excuse me, why are you looking for me?"

he turned around, and a big grin plastered on his face. i feel like i've seen the grin before.

"hongjoong?!"

-

"what are you doing here? i mean- you live in jeju-do right?" i asked him while both of us walking to a convenience store.

"i lived with my grandparents in jeju-do for a while, since my parents were in overseas. I told you that right?"

"yeah, but you didn't send me any letters," i look at him, feeling betrayed.

"wait- how- how can you get the letters while you live in seoul? i remember the address is written jeju-do,"

"ok, here's my story goes. i lived in jeju-do for while, my parents were at overseas for few years.

i promised you to send letters before right? i didn't because the piece of paper that written your address is missing." he frowned.

"but now, I met you!" he looked at me with a happy look and I told him to continue the story.

"i was really sad, since we lost contact. i was hoping that you could sent me letters first since I couldn't.

but when I was 14, my parents were back and we moved to seoul. i was even more sad since you live in seoul, but we don't have the fate to meet each other.

few days before, i went back to my grandparents' house. coincidence, my grandma handed me a letter.

it's for me. and it's from you. I was really happy, that you finally send me a letters after few years."

he finished his story and I try to explained what happened.

"look, hongjoong-"

"it's oppa. im older than you," he cutted me off and i rolled my eyes.

"alright, hongjoong-oppa," I try hard not to cringe.

"i wrote the letter long time ago, so does my feelings. it actually a stupid crush. i hope this won't affect our friendship,"

he went silent for a while. i become nervous waiting for his reply.

"it's okay, we're still friends right?" he answered after a few minutes.

"of course!" i smiled excitedly. i really missed him, as a friend.

"let's exchange contacts," he suggested and I agreed.

-

"your home is this way too?" he asked me when we're walking on the same path.

"yeah, where's yours?"

"mine is in 3, 2, 1-" we reached to a neighbourhood, which is few blocks away from my house.

"we're here," he announced.

"alright then, see you later joong." I waved at him, before walking back.

"bye yuna!" he waved back before went inside the apartment.

-
holiday start today and I never been so happy before.

can I have y'all opinions? should I move school next year or stay until im graduate?