jeong yunho.

did you ever had a silly crush on the typical popular boy?

cause I did.

-

as you know, all of the school with that those typical popular guys, which must a member or the president of basketball team, right?

well, I liked him. but it more like look up to, for example when you see a random handsome guy, you will be like 'oh my!'. something kinda like that.

jeong yunho, the school basketball team president. known for his giant height, but he's pretty crazy too. that's what his friend said.

he's one of my classmate. we talked before just because I lend him a pencil for the history class. that's all.

or when I helped the teacher to collect all of the homeworks, he will help to collect his group homework and handed it to me.

-

that day, I was late to history class after the lunch break. it's because the class teacher were looking for me, since I'm the class vice president.

thank god, she did gave me a pass. so I went to class, apologies for being late and show the pass to my history teacher.

"mrs lee, sorry that I'm late for your class. the class teacher was looking for me," I showed her the pass, she nodded.

"find a partner for your project, yuna." I went '?' and she explained to me.

"you're going to do some sort of project for the history. it can be anything, up to you. you need a partner for the project, since your class is even numbers,"

I went to my seat, and looked at my friends. "partner?" I mouthed.

"sorry, we already have one," they mouthed back with apologetic look.

"never mind," I whispered. I could this on my own, it's not that hard right?

"you need a partner, so you can learn to tolerate with your friend. I won't allowed anyone that more than two or wanted to do the project alone,"

what? oh my god, I don't have any partner and I don't think there's anyone else left.

"teacher," I raised my hand up. "I don't have a partner, can I do it alone?"

"is there anyone without a partner yet?" she asked. some of the students raised their hands up.

I look over them, oh my goodness. it's the reject students, which is the students that I don't like.

don't take me wrong. there's some reasons why I don't really like them. damji, the disgusting one. once, I saw him stick his pencil inside his nostril.
ew, why would you do that?!

another one, jooseok. I'm not being rude, but his attitude made everyone dislike him. he actually pretty rude to the people. once, he stepped on one of my friend's feet, and didn't apologise at all. he also act like he own the world.

shit, they're the one who is left without partner. so am I. I prayed silently, please let me do my own work and both of them be partner.