12

yuna's p.o.v.

"someone's is blushing i see," i jumped when someone suddenly spoke behind me.

"shut up," i said, while cupping my face to avoid jungwoo see my flushed cheeks.

"hyung is so sweet right?"

i slowly nodded, trying not to look too excited or else he'll tease me more.

"he bring me to the ice skate park today," i told jungwoo, and he grinned.

"but you don't now how to skate?"

"he taught me," i shyly smiled, thinking about the way he taught me.

jungwoo noticed my smiled, and smirked afterwards. i knew that he isn't up to something good.

"and he kissed you on the forehead," he added, making me turn my head to his direction.

"you saw us?!"

"the door isn't close so...,"

"did you heard our conversation?!"

"well, maybe, maybe not," he smirked, making me even more panic.

"you better not,"

"w-ww-what do y-you m-mean?" he imitated my words just now and i hit him on the spot.

"kim jungwoo!"

-

"kim yuna, detention for you." mrs lee said at the moment i stepped inside the class.

i was late today, because of i couldn't sleep yesterday. it all caused by one and only park seonghwa!!!!

"b-but teacher, this is my first time," i make another excuse, since i don't want to be stuck in the detention room with bunch of bad students.

"no more excuses. do you want me to make it as one week?" she sternly said. i frowned afterwards.

"alright, teacher."

thank goodness, she let me enter the class and have my seat.

she may not gave chance to the first timer but at least she didn't punish me to stand outside the entire lesson.

"hey, why are you late?" eun whispered at me, because if mrs lee caught you talking in her class you're a dead meat.

"i'll tell you later okay?" she nodded, agreeing with my words.

-

"who is this park seonghwa again?"

eun asked me when i told her what happened yesterday. i sighed, because she's not someone who can remember lot of things.

"yah, the first guy who i wrote letter to! oh my god, your brain is made of what?" i tapped her forehead.

"so you're telling me that he took you to the ice skate park and taught you to skate?"