16

yuna's p.o.v.

the boys finished their practice and i head to jungwoo and mingi to give them some water.

i'm such a good sister and friend, right?

"suddenly i feel like want to have a girlfriend," someone commented, which i know as jaehyun.

"yeah, they bring water to you after long hours of practice," someone added.

making mingi and me choked at the same time.

"hyung, she's not my girlfriend," mingi exclaimed, which make some of them turn their heads to our direction.

"we're not saying yuna is your girlfriend though," jaehyun smirked.

"ah-" mingi was about to say something, but he didn't continue.

"ok boys! stop talking and wash up. then, change your clothes before we go to miroh high school!"

taeyong suddenly interrupt the team's conversation and practically saved both of us from everyone's teasing.

phew.

"i'll go first," mingi smiled at me before walking away.

my eyes continued to follow him until he got inside the school's locker room.

"hYunG, sHe'S NOt mY GiRlfRieNd,"

a familiar voice repeat mingi's words and i turned around just to see a smirking jungwoo with the rest of the team.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS"

-

we were waiting for the bus to pick us up and send us to miroh high school.

taeyong continuously checked his wrist watch, making sure that the bus will come right on the time.

"hey, sit with me later?" mingi showed up beside me, in his jersey which make him a lot more attractive than usual.

"sure," i nodded. we became silent for few minutes before mingi opened his mouth.

"i was wond—" his words got cut off by my phone's ringtone.

i quickly took it out from my jeans pocket and mouthed 'sorry' to him. it was unknown number, but i answered it anyway.

"hello?"

"may i speak to kim yuna?"

"this is kim yuna. can i know who am i speaking to?"

"it's me, seonghwa."

"seonghwa-oppa? why are you calling me?" i got up from my sitting place to find a more private place to talk.

"are you free today? i'm asking you for a date, you won't mind right?"

from his sentences, i could feel him smiling through the screen.