choi san.

have you ever like the new transfer student in your class?

cause I did.

-

"class! I have something to tell you. we're getting two new transfer students. please treat them well,"

the teacher announced, earning even more noises from the students.

"I hope it's handsome boys!"

"maybe we can ask them to join us,"

"I heard that it's a boy and a girl,"

I don't give a care about the transfer students. since my mum death, I became an antisocial student.

it's not that I don't have friends. they wanted to be friends with me, but I prefer to be alone. I didn't opened up to anyone else, except for yeosang.

"ok, the students are here. be quiet!" the teacher shushed us, and let them in.

I saw a girl and a boy. they kinda look alike, twins?

"please introduce yourselves,"

"hi, my name is choi san. this is my twin sister, choi eun. please take care of us," he bowed, while his sister just stand up there.

his sister seems rude, I thought.

"where are you guys from?"

"we come from busan, moved here because dad got a better promotion at seoul," san replied.

"let's be friends!"

"sure," san replied again, and threw a smile to the person who said that.

"you're so handsome!" a girl shouted, making him blushed.

"thank you, gotta thank my parents for that," he shyly smiled.

"why can't your sister talk? is she mute?" an unknown voice spoke, earning laugh from the class.

san was hestitate to answer that, he looked at choi eun.

choi eun looking pissed, answered the voice. "it's because her sister don't like talking with useless human,"

oof, what a good comeback. eun pretty savage and cold, while san looking warm and friendly.

completely different personality even though they're twins. but none of my business, i don't care.

-

after weeks passed by, choi san getting popular among of us. he's friendly, and actually that made me liked him.

while eun is the opposite of her twins. she's cold, unfriendly, no one wanted to be her friend.

one day, my impression towards eun changed. who knows that we have something in common and it turn us into best friend.