13

yuna's p.o.v.

"alright, that's all for today. class dismiss," mrs kim said and everyone greeted her before walking away.

the class started to become chaos since the school already finished. loud chattering, with laughter all the way long.

"see you tomorrow!" i greeted some of the classmates, before walking out from the classroom with eun.

before i could speak, my phone buzzed, signalling a notification popped out.

snoopy
yuna
i couldn't pick you up today
sorryyyyyy :(

i sighed, because i need to walk home by myself, alone. jungwoo couldn't pick me up today.

i put back my phone in my skirt's pocket and frowned. eun noticed and poked me on the shoulder.

"what's with the long face?"

"jungwoo couldn't pick me up, i'm going home by myself today," i told her.

"if wasn't me and san have tuition afterwards, i would ask san to drove you home. sorry yuna,"

i shook my head and smile, "it's okay. i can walk home, not a big deal."

"take the bus then," she said, and i shook my head again.

"you know how much i hate taking public transport at this hour,"

i really hate taking public transport at busy hour. it's so crowded, and packed with humans.

"oh yeah, i forget that you and your hate towards busy hour," she laughed.

"alright, see you tomorrow," i waved at her, before we split up.

"bye yuna! text me later!"

she went to other way, which is the parking lot for student. i put some of my books in locker, and locked it.

"yuna!" a voice called me, when i was walking out from the gate.

i turned my head, and saw a smiling hongjoong. my lips twitched, and smiled back at him.

"hongjoong! why are you here?" i asked him, since he isn't from our school.

"for you of course," he grinned.

"huh? what do you mean?" i furrowed my eyebrows, not understood what is he saying.

"are you free today? how about hanging out with me?" he asked.

i smiled, agreeing since i don't have any plan today. "sur-"

"yuna?"

a voice called me, making me and hongjoong turn our head to the voice's direction.

maybe i should change the word. we both were raising our head since it was mingi calling my name.

"hey,"

he said, and shifting close to me. hongjoong was a little taken aback since mingi was overshadowing him with his tall figure.