kim hongjoong.

did any stranger from a camp you went to caught your eyes before?

cause I did.

-

i met hongjoong when I was 12. since it's summer break, my dad decided to send me to a camp, because I'm being a waste at home.

I was really mad, because far away from home, means no wifi, no internet, no computers, no televison.

"come on, tell your dad a goodbye." my mum tried to repair the bond between me and dad.

"no."

"alright then, see you in a week," my mum kissed my cheek and I immediately wiped it.

"mum! I'm twelve years old! I'm not a baby anymore," I protested while looking around, afraid that people might see.

"you're still a baby, yuna." mum tapped my cheek and went inside the car.

without bidding any goodbye, I walk to the seat they provided. after that, the camp planner came over and gave us some boring speech.

they split us to few groups, and I wasn't lucky at all. my group is the last one, full of bunch of losers, not to mention there's any good looking guy here.

but then, one of the trainers, run to the camp planner and said, "we have a last minute kid join us,"

the camp planner nodded and replied, "put him into group 8," which is my group. I looked around, trying to see who's going to join us.

a pretty cute boy walked inside. at the moment, girls are looking at him since he's kinda good looking.

okay, is not so bad at all. I thought.

-

"hi! my name is kim hongjoong. I hope we all can be friends!" he is so cheerful.

"I didn't ask," another boy from our group rudely said. hongjoong's smile pressed into a thin line.

"hi! I'm kim yuna, let's be friends!" i introduced myself and took out my hand for a handshake. he gladly accepted.

"hi, yuna." he grinned, showing his beautiful big smile.

oh no, he's so cute.

-

in a few days, both of us become so attached to each other. every place I go to, there's hongjoong.

"joong! let's go take the water from the river," he nodded and we went to the nearest river.

"the river is so clear!" he commented. it's true, it's very clean without any garbage or toxic.

when I was filling the kettle, a frog jumped across my feet and I screamed.

"frog!! get off me!!" I took few steps back, without knowing there's rocks. I fall on my knees. hongjoong quickly went to my side.