2

yuna's p.o.v.

today, on my way to school, I try not to face the guys that I wrote letters for.

including yeosang, I ran away when he try to walk with me to school.

today's going to be a great da-

"fucking hell, kim yuna!!" here we go again, eun with her cursing.

"before you say anything, please hear me out," I raise both of my hands, stopping her from talking.

"I liked san before, there's an 'ed' okay. I'm sincerely want to be friends with you-"

"what the fuck are you saying?" she cut me off from my talking.

"wait-what? aren't you supposed to be mad at me?"

"why would I be mad at you? before that, have you heard about the news yet?" she asked me.

"what news?"

"HWALL LEFT THE BOYZ" she shouted, and my eyes widened.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"CHECK YOUR TWITTER, CRE.KER POSTED OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF HIM LEAVING THE GROUP"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"can both of you stop shouting? it's just early in the morning," one of our classmate glare at us.

"sorry, dude. it's a big news," she apologies, earning a scoff from him.

"omg! why would he left the boyz?!" I check my phone, couldn't believe at the news.

"i heard it caused by his leg injury like what happened to giddy up era before."

I couldn't believe it, one of my bias in the boyz left the group. my ot12 heart is crying 😭😭

"okay, what are you trying to say just now?" eun shake my hand to get my attention.

"letters- san- wait, he didn't tell you?" shit, what if the letters didn't reach san yet?

"letters? so you're the one who sent that?" she ask.

"yes, my brother accidentally sent it. eun, before you get mad at me, hear my explanation okay? it's just a silly-"

"actually I'm fine with that,"

"what?" you've gotta be kidding me.

"I'm okay if you want to date my brother though, you got my blessings. but it feels weird becoming your best friend bridesmaid but with your brother as the groom-"

"choi eun! it's a silly crush long time ago, I already moved on." I glared at her.

"then why did you sent it? I thought you're confessing,"

"jungwoo accidentally sent all of the letters! why I have a brother like him," I sigh, regretting my entire life.

"wait there's more?"

i sigh for the nth time today. time to spill the tea to eun.

-

"there's 7 more boys?! holy shit, you must been in love a lot," she commented.

I slapped her arm, and she 'ouch'ed.

"all of them is some silly crushes! the younger yuna is so stupid,"

"well, yuna is still stupid til now," she earned a slap on her arm from me again.

"where's your brother? he didn't come?" I asked her, since I didn't see san coming with eun.

"he have errands to do for dance club. he'll come to class a lil' late,"

"thank goodness, if he is here it going to so awkward," as I finished my sentence, san walked in.

san looked at me for while, and I turned my head to another direction. please, don't come here!

thank goodness, the teacher is following him from behind. san went to his seat without looking at me and the teacher start his lessons.

-
I'm writing short chapters for now on