11

yuna's p.o.v.

they were upstairs taking showers, since i pushed them to. i couldn't eat my lunch with those smells.

after a while, they went downstairs and have lunch. hyun was with us too, of course i cooked her lunch since dad will kill me if i let her eat mcdonalds.

she seems happy, to be surrounded by bunch of good-looking guys. not to mention, lucas is close with her.

"sushi!" the first word hyun spoke when she saw her favourite oppa.

"hi, hyunnie." lucas ruffled her hair softly, and start talking to her.

i finished my lunch earlier, and sat on the couch. the rest were still enjoying their lunch in dining room.

i heard familiar children's folk song melody, signalling someone rang the bell. it's dad the one who changed the bell since he say "friendly for hyun".

"i'll go get it," i said loudly, before got up from the couch. i heard footsteps running towards me.

"wait, yuna!" jungwoo's shouted, but i ignored it. without looking at the intercom, i opened the door.

to be greeted by a tall figure, with a smile plastered on his face. he seems familiar, but i can't remember whom.

"hi, how can i help you?" i spoke, while examined his pretty face.

"hi, yuna. it's been a while." he smiled again, earning a weird looks from me.

"how did you know my na-"

"hyung! i thought you're coming tomorrow!" jungwoo ran towards the guy, and hugged him.

the guy hugged him back, patting jungwoo's back. "i can't wait to see you and yuna. so i decided to pay a visit a day earlier."

"excuse me, but can i know who are you?" i questioned the handsome stranger. jungwoo let go the embrace and laughed afterwards.

the guy chuckled and leaned to the door frame, kneeling down a little bit to match my height with his.

"who taught you maths before hmm?"

my weird looks towards him dropped. it can't be. please not.

park seonghwa.

-

i don't know how did i ended up in seonghwa's car. it happened to fast, jungwoo pushed me to him when he ask me for a walk.

"so, how are you?" he spoke first, since i was a little bit embarrassed to speak.

"i'm fine. how's life in chicago?" i replied, and looking over his side profile.

damn, he turned out to be really good-looking after these years. i mean- he is good-looking. but he gotten even more after moving back from chicago.

i wonder, with this looks, did he have a girlfriend? i bet he have one, and many ex-es before.

he became more taller. lots of things changed on him. i really could look at his face the entire day.