23

정우영

i guess we both had different ideas about what love meant.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

"let's go to the bakery nearby!"eun suggested, when we both were quite hungry after school.

she was saying about the bakery near the school. it actually opened before we even enter high school but we never had a chance to go there.

"sure!" i exclaimed.

"channie? oh, you're here too wooyoung," eun suddenly said, looking at my behind.

chan wrapped his arm around eun's shoulder before planted a kiss on her forehead.

i scrunched my nose at that disgusting yet cute moment.

"oi oi no pda allowed in school!" wooyoung smacked the back of chan's head, forcing him to let eun go.

"find yourself a girlfriend dude, and you'll know how wonderful that is." chan laughed, before removing his hand from eun's shoulder.

"you help me find one then," wooyoung jokingly replied.

"yuna's available, you want her?" eun smirked while grabbing my arm to let me stand closer to him.

"hello, why did i involved in this conversation?" i glared at the girl.

three of them were laughing until eun spoke, "we're going to the bakery nearby, wanna join?"

"bon bon chocolat bakery?" wooyoung asked us. i nodded, it was the bakery's name.

(everyday everyday you go walmart everyday, if you know then you know)

"you guys didn't know? wooyoung's mum own the bakery." chan said.

i nudged him with my elbow, "really? why you never tell me that?"

"you never ask me?" he replied.

-

four of us went inside the bakery. it smelled like warm vanilla with lavender, the atmosphere was really calming.

i was awed at the interior design. it was modern yet gave those classy 80s vibes. i guess wooyoung's mum hired a really great interior designer.

there's so many options of pastry, bread, dessert and cakes. i almost drooled at the sight, it's been a while since i had a nice dessert.

"wait until my cousin soobin saw this," eun said, snapping few pictures of the breads and sent it to her cousin.

"omma!" wooyoung shouted, calling his mum. a middle age lady came out behind the staff door. she was so pretty, wooyoung got her genes.

"how many times do i have to tell you not to shout? you're going to scare the customer away!" she nagged, slightly pinched his ear.

"ow! omma!" he rubbed his ear.

mrs jung looked at three of us who were standing there, "you guys are wooyoungie's friends?"