8

yuna's p.o.v.

i laid my head on the desk, ignoring the noise in class. my head couldn't stop thinking about what san's words.

"i get it that you already moved on. but if you'd like to be with me, i'm gladly wait for your reply,"

"i'm gladly wait for your reply,"

"wait for your reply"

no! san is my friend, full stop. i won't date my friend's brother.

"excuse me? can i find kim yuna?" an unknown voice rang, making the entire class silent.

"yuna, someone is looking for you," someone shook my shoulder, waking me up from my desk.

i raise my head lazily, frowned. i need time to recover from what happened just now.

"tell the someone that i'm not in the mood-- oh,"

wooyoung standing in front of me. i glanced over to the person who was waking me up, jihoon.

"err, he's looking for you," jihoon awkwardly said before went to his seat.

"follow me, we don't have much time before first lesson starts," he spoke and walked away.

i hurriedly got up from my seat and followed him. not to mention there's many people eyeing both of us since wooyoung have a girlfriend, yet he's looking for a girl.

we went to the locker hall, thank god it's not crowded. only few of students minding their own business.

i look at him, gathering all of my courage before start my words. "wooyoung,"

"please listen to me first. the letters is like, very long time ago. i don't have feelings for you anymore. miyeon won't like if she knew-"

"miyeon and i already broke up," he cut my words.

"r-really? i never heard of the news," miyeon is popular, any gossips of her will be spread around the school.

"she didn't tell anyone. she's embarrassed because i'm the one who broke up with her, not her."

"ah, i see." i nodded enthusiastically. i wondered, why did he tell me these?

"hey, can i ask you a question?"

"sure," he looked at me.

"why did you told me these?"

"a-ah, i just want to let you know. i-i afraid that you might think that i'm still with miyeon." his cheeks went flushed.

"what's wrong with me thinking you and miyeon still together?" i asked him back, and he clasped his hand on the cheek.

"look, don't get me wrong. after i read your letter, i realise that we don't speak after i became miyeon's boyfriend."

"it's my fault we don't really speak to each other. i j-just wandering, can we still be friends like in middle school?"

i was shocked for a while to be honest. wooyoung still want to be a friend of mine.

"sure, why not?" i slightly smile, before turning my direction to the class.

"yuna?" he shouted. i turned my head, replied. "yes?"

"I'll text you later!" he said before walking another direction.

it's feels so weird. i don't know how to say but there's reason why jungwoo sent the letters.

although my friendship with yeosang, san and jongho did become a little bit awkward, at least i got my friends back.

hongjoong and wooyoung. i lost contact with hongjoong, but the letters connect us back. same goes as wooyoung.

i did feel thankful, a little bit.

-

weekend, and i never been so happy before. it was early in the morning, i planned to jog around the park near my neighbourhood.

the park actually have lots of facilities. like public toilets, sports equipment, and basketball court.

there's few of oldies were jogging, and when i jogged past them, i smiled as a polite action. there's also some people playing basketball at the court.

after a while, i stopped on my track since i'm a bit exhausted. i rest on the bench that provided.

while i was checking the time on my phone, a basketball flew and hit my forehead. on the spot.

i dropped my phone by accident, and kneel down. i'm not joking, it's really hurt.

but i'd care about my phone first. i checked on it, thank goodness it still working perfectly without any crack.

"sorry!" a voice shouted, making me scoffed and turned my head.

"aim your ball perfectly next ti-" oh my god. you gotta be kidding me.

yunho was running towards my direction with apologetic look on his face. he's the one who accidentally-- crap.

-

you guys are so nice i don't deserve it