15

yuna's p.o.v.

"kim yuna! wakey wakey!!"

the first thing i heard in the morning.

with someone hitting me non-stop with pillow and seeped the curtain to let sunlight come through.

the one and only,

kim jungwoo.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IT'S SATURDAY I HAVE NO SCHOOL"

i groaned while covering my face with a pillow. the sunlight was hurting my eyes.

"no no no, you promised me to come to the soccer match, now wake up!"

i sit up from my bed, glaring at him. "your match start at night! it's still morning for fuck sake!"

he stopped talking for a while. i thought he went out from my room, so i decided to lied down back.

not until i heard his voice, talking with someone. they sounds unfamiliar, maybe i'm just being delusional.

i buried my face on the pillow while both of my hands and legs hugging it, not bothering to use mattress since it's the weather a bit hot.

"yuna didn't wake up yet?" the voice started to be louder and coming near my room.

"she-- yah! didn't i told you to wake up?" jungwoo took away the pillow i was hugging and i opened my eyes.

"what do you want?!"

but then, i stopped glaring at him because there's two familiar person beside him. which is wooyoung and san.

oh no.

"err-- hi yuna," wooyoung is the first one to wave at me while san looking awkwardly stood there.

"hi guys," i awkwardly smiled. "can you both give me and my brother some times please?"

"sure."

they nodded before walking out from my room. the moment they closed the door, i tackled jungwoo down on the floor.

"kim jungwoo! you bitch!"

"what did i do wrong?!"

he whined loudly, making me even more angrier than before. i stopped hitting him, and glared at him.

"why don't you tell me san and wooyoung are here? why did you bring them to my room?!"

i stood up, looking around my room. gosh, such a mess. what would they think about my messy room?

not to forgetting my just-woke-up face, messy bed hair, and I'm still in my pajamas!

"yuna! it's hurt! i'm sorry!!!"

-

"hey guys, what bring you here?"

i sat down on the couch which in front of two of them, and looked at them.