𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕖

There was only so much a monthly unemployment check could do. After a while the bills just kept piling up and there was nothing more Desiree could do to pay them. She had to move in with her brother into his two bedroom with his girlfriend. Percy was nice enough to convert his office into a bedroom for Desiree and Meridee.

This meant most of Desiree's furniture had to go, so she sold her couches and desks and kept almost all of Meridee's stuff and basically only kept her bed.

"Thanks Percy I really appreciate this."

"Of course Dezy, you're my baby sister. I'd do anything for you."

"But I bet Haley doesn't like me being here."

"Eh, she'll get over it."

Desiree just sighed and hugged her brother.

"Thank you Percy."

"AnytimeDezy."

-

|A few weeks later|

"Nick come look at this." Nick's roommate and band mate, Austin, called to him from his room.

Nick sluggishly walked across the hall to see what it was that Brandon and Austin were looking at on Austin's phone.

"What is it? I was napping."

"Look dude."

On the phone was an Instagram post of a picture of a note with Nick's name on it and then on the inside it was signed Desiree. Apparently the picture of the letter had gone pretty viral with the Beanz of Nick allegedly being a father. The caption read:

𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝙱𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚂 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 😂 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝚘𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘m𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 🤔

While reading Nick's face completely dropped.

"So what do you think?" Austin asked.

"Whatddya mean 'what do you think'? I think... I think nothing. It's obviously fake."

"Sorry man don't get so upset. I was just asking. I mean how would the Beanz know about Desiree."

"They probably just looked up my school or something."

"And found out your ex's name? Come on Nick that sounds like a stretch. It could really be her." Brandon said trying to calm the boy down, but it just seemed to anger him more.

"Stop talking about this. It's fake and that's that. You don't know anything about Desiree. She... she wouldn't do that to me."

"But you did tell her you were moving the day before you left. Maybe she just didn't wanna tell you after you hurt her like that." Austin shrugged.

"I... I'll give her a call."

"Smart man." Brandon nodded to Nick and Nick sulked back to his room. He didn't even know where to start. I guess it would make most sense to call her.

Nick went into his phone and clicked on the familiar contact. He had mustered up the courage to actually dial her, but it went straight to voicemail.

Of course she got a new number idiot. Nick thought to himself. Nick tried to find Desiree on every social media as well, but to no avail. Desiree has him blocked on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, even Facebook. There was no way to get in touch with her over social media, so Nick felt hopeless. How would he find out the truth. It could change his whole life.

He sat sulking for a while in his room stumped on what to do, when he finally realizes the most obvious option.

Nick picks up his phone and quickly dials the number he'll never forget.

"Hey Ma... are you busy?"

Lo's Hoes

Merry Christmas everyone. Thx for reading my story ❤️ much appreciated. Don't forget to hit the star and talk to me I'm the comments! Love y'all!